SSC JE answer keys released – Exam date : 22.01.2018 to 29.01.2018 – Check answers and raise objections now
SSC JE answer keys 2017 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination – 2017 tentative answer keys on the official webisite. SSC Junior Engineer (JE) answer keys can be accessed from the website: ssc.nic.in. The SSC JE Computer Based Examination for recruitment of Junior Engineers in various government services was conducted from January 22, 2018 to January 29, 2018 at different centres all over the country.
The candidates’ response sheet along with the tentative answer keys of SSC JE recruitment exam is now available on the official website. The candidates may log-in as per the steps mentioned below.
Representation in respect of the SC JE answer keys, if any, may be submitted online from February 13, 2018 (5.00 PM) to February 19, 2018 (5.00 PM) on payment of Rs. 100/- per question/answer challenged.
Representations received on SSC FJE answer keys after 5.00 PM on February 19, 2018 will not be entertained under any circumstances, said a statement from the commission.
1) Visit SSC’s the official website at ssc.nic.in
2) Click on link for ‘Answer key’ in the top navigation bar of the home page”
3) Click on link ‘Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination – 2017, Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys’
4) Click on link for candidates response sheet, tentative answer key and submission of representation’
5) Click on click here to go to the login page
6) Key in your roll number and Password
7) Choose the exam date and submit
7) The answer key will be displayed on the screen
8) Take a printout and save it on your computer
9) You can also raise objections using the same module
Candidates can check the answer keys and raise their objections till 5pm on February 19 by paying Rs 100 per question/answer challenged.
SSC JE Junior Engineer 2018 Answer Keys Check Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineer wise Cutoff marks
The Aspirants who are searching for SSC JE Answer Keys 2018 should check the Cutoff Marks to Confirm the Results by Own where cutoff Marks Varies among the Engineering Departments and on Caste of the Belonging to.
- Civil Engineering SSC JE Answer Key 2018 is relevant to candidates who have applied for Junior Engineer (Civil) or Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and contract).
- Electrical Engineering SSC JE Answer Key 2018 is relevant to candidates who have applied for Junior Engineer (Electrical).
- Mechanical Engineering SSC JE Answer Key 2018 is relevant to candidates who have applied for Junior Engineer (Mechanical).
Best wishes – GC Tutor