SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018: Apply for 54953 Posts
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018: Staff Selection Commission, also known as SSC has issued a notification regarding recruitment for SSC GD Constable 2018. The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open examination for recruitment for 54,953 posts of Constable (GD) in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles as per the Recruitment Scheme formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs. Applications are invited from the dedicated eligible candidates (especially female) to be a part of this examination and be a part of Indian Forces. Aspiring candidates can apply for SSC GD Constable 2018 through commission’s official website SSC at ssc.nic.in.
SSC GD Constable 2018 exam will be computer based. The SSC GD Constable 2018 exam registration will begin on July 21, 2018. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released advertisement for recruitment of Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Investigation Agency (NIA) and Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
Total Vacancies: 54953
- Online Written Examination
- Physical Standards Test
- Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Examination.
Rupees hundred only (Rs. 100) payable through CRF stamps for off line application or SBI Challan or online payment through SBI Challan /Net banking/credit /debit cards in the case of online application. Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation, as per Government orders.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who have completed Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board/ University are eligible to apply for the job vacancy.
18-23 years as on 01.08.2018. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1995 and not later than 01.08.2000.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
How to apply for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment for GD Constable Job?
- Visit SSC official website – http://ssc.nic.in/
- Search for GD Constable notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility to SSC Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Create your registration on SSC and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 54953 GD Constable job by clicking apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application
- Make the payment, if SSC asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Take print your application form for future use.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor