South Indian Bank PO Result 2018 Released
South Indian Bank PO Result 2018: South Indian Bank PO Result 2018 announced now. Candidates who had appeared for the exam can download their results from the official website of South Indian Bank, southindianbank.com. The South Indian Bank had successfully conducted the held its Probationary Officer (PGDBF) Examination on 17th June 2018. Numerous individuals have appeared for the exam and looking for their respective South Indian Bank Result 2018. All the passed candidates are able to move further for ‘Group Discussion’ process.
South Indian Bank 2018 Result Details:
Name of Department- South Indian Bank
Name of Post – Probationary Officer (PGDBF)
Number of Vacancies- 150
Exam Date – 17th June 2018
Official Website- southindianbank.com
How to Check South Indian Bank PO 2018 Result?
- Visit the official website of department i.e. southindianbank.com.
- Select career section located at the top of webpage.
- Then simply select the link possessing name like, ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers’.
- Search for the relevant link having name such as, ‘South Indian Bank Exam 2018 Result’.
- Select that link.
- Enter all the required details and click on submit button.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a printout for future use.
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview
About South Indian Bank:
South Indian Bank Limited (SIB) is a major private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur in Kerala, India. South Indian Bank has 852 branches, 4 service branches,56 ext.counters and 20 Regional Offices spread across more than 27 states and 3 union territories in India. It has set up 133. ATMs and 42 Bulk Note Acceptor/Cash Deposit Machines all over India.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor