Saraswat Bank Jr. Officer Admit Card 2018 released
Saraswat Bank Jr. Officer Admit Card 2018: The Saraswat Bank has released the admit cards for the Junior Officer 2018 on the official website of Saraswat Bank -www.saraswatbank.com. Candidates who have applied for the examination can check and download their admit card from the Saraswat Bank website – http://www.saraswatbank.com/.
The Saraswat Co-Operative Bank Limited has issued the notification for the recruitment of Junior Officer Grade B Vacancy at 300 posts. The online application form has started from 23 May 2018. The last date of submitting application form is 04 June 2018. The exam is scheduled to be held on 15th July 2018.
Important Dates for Saraswat Bank Jr. Officer exam:
|Commencement of Call letter Download||14 – 06 – 2018|
|Closure of Call letter Download||15 – 07 – 2018|
|Exam Date||15 – 07 – 2018|
How to download Saraswat Bank Jr. Officer Admit Card 2018?
- Open the official website of Junior Officer – http://www.saraswatbank.com/
- On the homepage, Click on the link “Junior Officer 2018 Admit Card/Hall Ticket”.
- A pop-up page will appear, enter your Junior Officer 2018 application number, date of birth, security pin and click on login.
- Your Junior Officer 2018 admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Carefully check all your details such as name, paper, date of birth, gender, test centre name, city, state, code of eligibility and category on your Junior Officer 2018 admit card.
- Download it and take a printout for future reference.
Documents to be Carried for the Exam:
The following documents should be carried to the exam hall:
- Print out of the admit card
- Original ID proof (Aadhar card, Election ID, PAN Card, Passport etc.) and its copy
- Photograph resembling the one used in the admit card
- Stationary Items – pen, pencil etc. as required
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor