RVUNL Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 2433 Technical Helper Vacancies
RVUNL Recruitment 2018: Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited has released the Employment notification to recruit the young, talented & eligible aspirants for 2433 Technical Helper Posts. The authorities have invited the RVUNL Tech Helper Recruitment 2018 Application Forms through online mode. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online form the official website, energy.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates can apply from 2nd July to 23rd July 2018.
RVUNL Technical Helper Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Name of the Conducting Organization||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited|
|Job Designation||Technical Helper Posts|
|Total No. of Vacancies||2433 Posts|
|Category of Job||Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to fill RVUNL Technical Helper Recruitment 2018 Application Form||2nd July 2018|
|Closing Date for RVUNL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online||23rd July 2018|
RVUNL Technical Helper Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
NOTE:- Number of vacancies can be increased/decreased at the discretion of JVVN, AVVN & Jd.VVN depending upon requirement & availability/non-availability of vacancies for one or other reason . No notification/corrigendum will be issued for any such change(s).
RVUNL Technical Helper Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates:
|RVUNL Recruitment 2018 Notification Released Date||23rd June 2018|
|Starting Date to fill JVVNL Technical Helper Recruitment 2018 Application Form||2nd July 2018|
|Closing Date to RVUNL Apply Online 2018||23rd July 2018|
|Last date for the fee payment||23rd July 2018|
RVUNL Technical Helper Recruitment 2018 – Application Fees:
A computer based competitive exam shall be conducted through online mode. There shall be one common question paper for Part – A. & for Part – B. Exam will be conducted, at different centres, on same date and time. The syllabus and standard of exam shall be as under :-
- Question paper will be in Hindi and English language. Question paper shall consist of objective type questions (multiple choice questions –MCQ) with 5 options to answer each question. In Part-A each question will carry one mark and in Part-B each question will carry 2 marks. For each right answer in Part-A one mark and in Part-B, two marks shall be allowed.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- There shall be no minimum pass marks in the examination.
- Selection of candidates will be based on the merit to be prepared category wise for each company on the basis of marks secured in examination.
- There shall be no interview
- In case two or more candidates secure equal marks, in the examination, their merit shall be decided as per their date of birth i.e. elder candidate shall be placed above in the merit list.
- Preference shall be given to the successful candidates who have completed apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in respective Nigam as per “The Recruitment Policy for Apprentices, 2017.”
Eligibility Criteria for RVUNL Technical Helper Recruitment 2018:
Secondary from RBSE/CBSE or any other equivalent Board along with ITI(NCVT/SCVT)/ NAC or equivalent qualification in the trade of Electrician/Lineman/SBA/Wireman/ Power Electrician.
A candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and should not be more than 28 years on the first day of January next following the last date fixed for online submission of application i.e. on 01.01.2019.
How to apply for RVUNL Technical Helper Recruitment 2018?
- Candidates log on to http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/rvunl.
- Go to “Recruitment” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor