RPF Recruitment 2018 Notification Released : Apply online for 9739 Constable, Sub Inspector Vacancies
RPF Recruitment 2018: Indian Railways Recruitment Board has released the notification regarding recruitment drive for 9,500 vacancies for RPF Sub Inspector (SI) and Constable Post. The online registration process for the Railway Protection Force recruitment examination begins from June 1, 2018. Railway Protection Force organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/.
RPF Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Organization||Railway Protection Force|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
RPF Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies Details:
Total Vacancies: 9739
Constable – 8619 Posts
|For Male Candidates (Constable)|
|A||SR, SWR & SCR||656||82||34||32||804|
|B||CR, WR, WCR & SECR||329||42||18||51||440|
|C||ER, ECR, SEr & ECoR||877||184||134||92||1287|
|D||NR, NER, NWR & NCR||761||152||68||65||1046|
|For Female Candidates (Constable)|
|A||SR, SWR & SCR||621||114||54||138||927|
|B||CR, WR, WCR & SECR||388||92||45||187||712|
|C||ER, ECR, SEr & ECoR||816||201||132||242||1391|
|D||NR, NER, NWR & NCR||646||141||75||144||1006|
Sub Inspector – 1120 Posts
|For Male Candidates (SI)|
|A||SR, SWR & SCR||75||9||21||21||126|
|B||CR, WR, WCR & SECR||59||24||13||48||144|
|C||ER, ECR, SEr & ECoR||149||49||21||68||287|
|D||NR, NER, NWR & NCR||96||36||10||31||173|
|For Female Candidates (SI)|
|A||SR, SWR & SCR||29||5||9||9||52|
|B||CR, WR, WCR & SECR||22||11||5||18||56|
|C||ER, ECR, SEr & ECoR||59||18||9||26||112|
|D||NR, NER, NWR & NCR||39||14||4||12||69|
RPF Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria:
Constable – Candidates must be a citizen of India and they should have passed their 10th or equivalent examination from a well-recognised board.
Sub Inspector – Graduate from a recognized University
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 25 years
|1||For all candidates except the concession categories mentioned below at Sl.No. 2.
* Rs. 400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT
|2||For candidates belong int to SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman /Female /Minorities /Economically backward class.
* This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT.
Railway Protection Force (RPF) 9739 Constable, SI Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Constable – Level 3 of 7th CPC Pay matric with initial pay of Rs. 21,700/- and Allowances
Sub Inspector – Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay matric with initial pay of Rs. 35,400/- and Allowances
Selection Process of RPF Recruitment 2018:
The candidates will be recruited on the basis of:
- First Phase: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Second Phase: Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Third Phase: Trade Test (Only For Drivers/ Ancillary Staff/ Band)
- Fourth Phase: Document Verification & Medical Examination
There will be no CBT for Constable (Band) and Sub-Inspector (Band).
How to apply for Railway Protection Force (RPF) Recruitment 2018 for Constable, SI Job?
- Visit RPF official website – http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Search for Constable, SI notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility to RPF Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Create your registration on RPF and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 9739 Constable, SI job by clicking apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application
- Make the payment, if RPF asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Take print your application form for future use.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor