REET 2018 Answer Key Released; Check Level 1 & 2 Answer keys for all sets – Raise objections till March 31
he Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (BSER) has released the answer keys of Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) 2017 on the official website, the link for which is rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
As per reports, BSER conducted the REET 2017 level 2 exams in the morning session while the level 1 exam was held in the afternoon session.
Click the following links to Check REET answer key :
HOW TO DOWNLOAD REET ANSWER KEYS 2017:
- Go to the official websites, reetbser.com orrajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the link “R E E T – 2 0 1 7 (Answer Key of ST-1 & ST-2 for Objection)”
- Then, click on the link: Objection For REET-2017 Answer Key
- “Answer Key Level-1” and “Answer Key Level-II” links of answer keys will be displayed
- Click on the same
- Download and take print out of the same for future use
NUMBER OF CANDIDATES:
Further, out of 8.04 lakh registered candidates for the level-1 exams, only 7.43 lakh appeared for the exams.
Moreover, in the level-2 exam, out of 2.08 lakh registered candidates only 2 lakh appeared for the examination.
HOW TO RAISE OBJECTIONS:
- Those candidates who have objections against the answer keys can raise objections till March 31
- The objections will be received online only
- The candidates who want to raise objections to the key published recently may follow the steps given above till step 3 and login with their roll number and date of birth
- Furthermore, about 25,000 vacancies will be filled through the examination.
ABOUT THE EXAM:
REET is an eligibility examination for teachers for classes 1-5 and classes 6-8.
ABOUT RAJASTHAN BOARD:
The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) was established in Jaipur on December 4, 1957, and was shifted to Ajmer in 1961. The Board works for the promotion and development of secondary education in the state.
For any query, candidates can check the official website of Rajasthan board.
Best wishes – Gctutor