RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2018: Apply online for 166 Posts
RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2018: The RBI Officer Grade B 2018 Notification has been released on 29th June 2018 and RBI Officer Recruitment 2018 Application Form Submission has been started on 3rd July. As per the official Notification, total 166 Vacancies has been released by the Reserve Bank of India for Officer Grade B Post. Candidates are able to apply via online from the official website, rbi.org.in on or before the deadline that is 23rd July 2018.
The selection process will include Preliminary and Main Examination followed by Interview. The Preliminary examination is scheduled to be organized on 16th August 2018 and the Main examination is scheduled for 7th September 2018.
RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Organized by||RBI (Reserve Bank of India)|
|Examination Name||RBI Officer 2018|
|Name of Posts||RBI Officer Grade B|
|Total Number of Vacancies||166|
RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates:
RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies Details:
- $ Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘Creamy Layer’ are not entitled to OBC
reservation. They should indicate their category as ‘General (GEN)’.
- ^Out of 127 vacancies for Grade ‘B’ (DR)-General, 5 vacancies are reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) Category, i.e. 1 vacancy for candidates of blindness and low vision; 1 vacancy for deaf and hard of hearing; 1 vacancy for locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy; and 2 vacancies for multiple disabilities from amongst persons as detailed below in para 1 of Note for PwBD candidates.
- ^^Out of 22 vacancies for Grade ‘B’(DR)-DEPR, 1 vacancy is reserved for PwBD category under
blindness and low vision.
- * Backlog vacancy, # includes 2 backlog vacancies.
- General, OBC– Rs.850/-
- SC, ST, PH– Rs.100/-
The application fee can be paid through online mode by using credit card/ debit card /net banking/ IMPS/ Mobile Wallets.
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2018:
- Officers Grade B (DR) General– Minimum 60% marks or equivalent Grade in Bachelor’s Degree as well as in 12th and 10th Examination (50% for SC/ST/PWD)
- Officers Grade B (DR) DEPR– Master’s Degree in Economics/ Econometrics/ Quantitative Economics/ Mathematical Economics/ Integrated Economics with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university
- Officers Grade B (DR) DSIM– Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics and Informatics from IIT Kharagpur or Applied Statistics and Informatics from IIT Bombay with 55% marks or equivalent grade
The applicants must fall in the age bracket of 21 to 30 years.
The selected candidates will be eligible to receive a monthly salary of Rs 67,000.
How to apply for RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2018?
- Visit the official website – https://rbi.org.in/
- Click on ‘Recruitment related Announcements’ from the end of the homepage
- Click on ‘Direct Recruitment for the posts of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) – DR, DEPR and DSIM in Common Seniority Group (CSG) Streams – 2018’
- Read the advertisement in detail and after ascertaining your eligibility click on the post you want to apply for viz:
(i) Online applications for Gr B – (DR) – General
(ii) Online applications for DEPR/DSIM
- Given under 2 Mode of Application
- Register yourself and then login with your credentials
- Fill the application form, pay the application fee and complete the application process
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout for further reference
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor