Odisha Police 3743 Constable Recruitment 2018: Apply Now
Odisha Police 3743 Constable Recruitment 2018: Odisha Police Recruitment Board has been released 3743 Vacancies of Civil Constable (Male/ Female) and Sepoys/ constable (Male) Vacancies. All the interested and Eligible candidates can apply application form through online mode from the official website ( i.e http://opssb.nic.in/) on or before the last date. Candidates can apply from 2nd to 26th July 2018.
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of the Department: Odisha Police
Official Website: odishapolice.gov.in
Apply Mode: Offline
Job Location: Odisha
Total No. of Posts: 3743
Name of posts: Civil Constable (Male/ Female) and Sepoys (Male)
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
Sepoys / Constables (Male) – 2021 Posts
Civil Constables (Male/Female) – 1722 Posts
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2018 -Important Dates:
|Last Date of Application Submission||26.07.2018 by 05:00|
|Last Date of Fee Submission||26.07.2018 by 05:00|
|Physical Measurement/ Physical Efficiency Tests||from 06.08.2018, 7:00 AM onwards|
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
- PMT (Physical Measurement Test)
- Skill Test
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2018:
- Sepoys / Constables (Male) : Candidate must have passed High School Certificate examination or equivalent examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized Board / Council.
- Civil Constables (Male/Female) : Candidate must have passed +2 examination or equivalent examination conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized Board / Council.
- A candidate should be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed Odia as one of the subjects in the High School Certificate Examination or an examination in Odia Language equivalent to M.E standard, recognized or conducted by the School and Mass Education Department of Government of Odisha.
The age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and more than 23 years. (upper age relaxation in case of SC, ST & SEBC candidates and all categories of women candidate is up to 5 years). The age limit for Ex-Servicemen shall be relaxed as per the Government Rules. The Home Guard candidates who intend to apply for the post of Civil Constables in District/Establishment, should not be more than 28 years of age.
General/OBC Applicants: Rs.150/-
All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PH): Nil
How to apply for Odisha Police 3743 Constable Recruitment 2018?
The application form may be downloaded from the website viz. – www.odisha.gov.in, www.odishapolice.gov.in, www.opssb.nic.in. The filled application form along with Bank Draft/Postal Order and photo copies of self attested certificates/relevant documents should be sent to the concerned Commandant of the Battalion/ DCP (Security) of Spl. Security Battalion through post or to be deposited by hand at the concerned Battalion.
About Odisha Police:
Odisha Police is committed to serving people of Odisha, which is an eleventh largest state in the India in terms of population with 4.2 Crore citizens. The sanctioned strength of the Odisha Police is about 72,145 personnel. Odisha Police recruits one-third woman in directly recruited posts of civil constables, sub-inspectors & deputy superintendent of the police. In terms of representation of women in the police, Odisha is among best in the country. Director General of Police is head of Police in State. The State Police Headquarters is located the historical city of Cuttack. DGP also has a camp office in capital city Bhubaneswar.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor