NTPC Recruitment 2018: Apply online for 362 Diploma Engineer posts
NTPC Recruitment 2018: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited NTPC released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 362 Diploma Engineer under NTPC Recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for 362 vacancies for Diploma Engineer Posts in (ER1/NR/SR/WR1/WR2 regions) in NTPC Across India from April 18 10:00 AM to May 9, 2018 11:59 PM.
NTPC Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Name of The Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|No. of Posts||362|
|Name of the Posts||Diploma Engineer|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Important Links of NTPC Recruitment 2018:
Advt. Details & Apply Online – Click Here
Download Pay-in Slip- Click Here
Download Registration Slip – Click Here
FAQ – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
NTPC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||April 18, 2018 at 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||May 9, 2018 Midnight|
|Downloading of Admit card for
1st stage Online Aptitude Test
|Mid July 2018|
|1st Stage Online Aptitude Test
|Last week of July 2018|
|Downloading of Admit card for
2nd stage Online Technical Test
|2nd Stage Online Technical Test
|3rd/4th week of August 2018|
Minimum: 25 years
Maximum: 35 years
Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical / Production / Instrumentation / Electronics / Mining / Mining & Mine Surveying Engineering with minimum 70% marks From a recognized University.
- NTPC ER 1-HQ, Patna: 83
- NTPC NR-I HQ, Lucknow: 80
- NTPC SR HQ, Hyderabad: 25
- NTPC WR-I HQ, Mumbai: 50
- NTPC WR-II HQ, Raipur: 124
- Online Aptitude Test
- Online Technical Test
General/OBC: Rs. 300/-
SC/ST/PwBD/XSM: No Fee
How to apply NTPC Recruitment 2018 online?
- Log on to the official website: http://www.ntpc.co.in/
- Click on “Recruitment”
- Read the advertisement details very carefully to ensure your eligibility before “Online Application”
- Click on “Online Application” to fill up the application form online
- The candidate would be directed to a page where he/she has to click on “Apply Online” (for the first time registration or new registration)/ already registered candidate just need to “Sign In” by using their application number and password sent to their valid e-mail ID/Mobile No. (This is required always for logging in to their account for Form Submission and Admit Card/Call Letter Download)
- Fill up the application form as per the guidelines and information sought
- Candidates need to fill up to all required information in “First Screen” tab and click on “SUBMIT” to move next screen.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor