NTA UGC NET June 2019 Question Paper & Response Sheet Released; Check at ntanet.nic.in
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released UGC NET June 2019 Question Paper & Responses on its official website, ntanet.nic.in. The NTA UGC NET June 2019 exam was conducted from June 20 to 26, 2019. UGC NET is an eligibility exam conducted for recruitment at assistant professor and awarding junior research fellowship (JRF). Candidates who had appeared in the exam can check the UGC NET June 2019 Question Paper & Response from the official website, ntanet.nic.in. This year over 9.4 lakh candidates had appeared for the NTA NET June exam that was conducted across 615 centres in 237 cities of India. According to the official Information Bulletin, NTA UGC NET June 2019 Result will be released by July 15, 2019.
How to check NTA UGC NET June 2019 Question Paper & Response Sheet?
- Visit the official website, ntanet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link “UGC NET June 2019 question paper and response sheet”
- A new page will open
- Enter your Application Number, Date of Birth & Security Pin and click on submit button
- Response sheet along with the question paper will be displayed on the screen
- Download and Check the answers
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor