NTA UGC NET June 2019 Answer Key Released; Check at ntanet.nic.in
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released UGC NET June 2019 answer key on its official website, ntanet.nic.in. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check their answer key online through the official website – ntanet.nic.in. The UGC NET June 2019 Exam has been conducted throughout the country between June 20, 2019 and June 26, 2019. The National Testing Agency has uploaded the Answer Key for candidates to challenge for UGC NET June 2019. The procedure for challenge of Answer Key may be used. Candidates can challenge or raise objection against any answers from 01.07.2019 to 03.07.2019 (upto 11:50 PM). Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only) for each question challenged. The fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct. The facility to view question paper and responses will also be available till 03.07.2019 (upto 05:00 PM).
How to download NTA UGC NET June 2019 Answer Key?
- Visit the official website of NTA NET at ntanet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link “Answer Key challenge”
- A new page will appear
- Enter your application number, date of birth and security pin
- Click on submit button
- The answer key will be displayed on screen
- Download and take its print out for future reference.
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key:
1. Please go to website https://ntanet.nic.in
2. Click ‘Answer Key Challenge’
3. Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
4. Click on ‘CLICK HERE FOR CHALLENGES REGARDING ANSWER KEY’.
5. You will see 50 Question IDs for Paper I and next 100 Question IDs for Paper II. They are in sequential order.
6. The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option(s)’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
7. If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box. If you feel that the Question is incorrect, select the option ’Yes’ given under ‘Is Question incorrect’.
8. After clicking your desired option, both for Paper I and Paper II, scroll down, ‘Save your Claims’ and move to next screen.
9. You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
10. You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
11. Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’.
12. You will find a screen displaying your Challenges Claimed.
13. Kindly pay the fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
14. Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs. 1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking only.
15. In case your challenge is found correct, your fee will be reimbursed in the same account.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor