NTA NEET UG 2019 Answer Key Released; Check at ntaneet.nic.in
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has uploaded the answer key of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2019 exam on its official website, ntaneet.nic.in. National Testing Agency (NTA), which conducted the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for admission to undergraduate medical and dental courses. The NEET(UG)-2019 has been conducted throughout the country on 05th May 2019 and 20th May 2019 in which 15,19,375 candidates were registered. The students can check the answer key on the official website of NTA at ntaneet.nic.in.
The National Testing Agency has uploaded the Answer Key for candidates to challenge. The procedure (as enclosed) for challenge of Answer Key may be used. This facility is available from 29.05.2019 to 31.05.2019 (upto 11:50 PM). The Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only) as processing fee for each question challenged. The payment of the processing fee may be made through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking. The processing fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct. No challenge will be entertained without receipt of processing fee.
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key – How to apply?
1. Please go to website https://www.ntaneet.nic.in
2. Login with your Application Number and Password and Submit.
3. Click ‘Apply for KEY Challenge’.
4. You will see 180 Questions (Physics/Chemistry/Biology (Botany & Zoology). They are in sequential order.
5. Select Question(s) to be challenged.
6. The number next to the question under the column ‘Answer as per NTA stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
7. Once you select any question for Challenge, you will see four options under the column ‘Suggested Answer(s) by the Candidate’.
8. If you wish to challenge, you may use anyone or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
9. After clicking your desired option for all Questions you want to challenge, scroll down, ‘Submit’ and move to next screen.
10. You will find a screen displaying your challenges.
11. Click on ‘Final Submit’.
12. Kindly pay the processing fee.
13. In the next screen, click on ‘Go for Payment”.
14. Select Mode of Payment and Pay your processing fee @ Rs.1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
15. After successful payment download/print the key challenge receipt.
16. In case your challenge is found correct, your processing fee will be refunded in the same account
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor