NIO Recruitment 2018 for 20 scientists: Apply before May 14
NIO Recruitment 2018: The National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) has invited applications for the posts of Scientist. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before May 14, 2018. The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals to fill up the following positions for it’s headquarter in Goa and three Regional Centers in Mumbai, Kochi and Visakhapatnam.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 14 May 2018
Last Date For Submission of Application Form: 21 May 2018
NIO Vacancy Details:
|Post Code||Post Nmae||No. of Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Qualification|
|S-401||Scientist||18||08||06||03||01||PhD in Aquatic Sciences or Marine Geophysics|
|S-402||Scientist||02||02||–||–||–||ME/M.Tech in Marine Instrumentation,
- Scientist- Ph.D. in any topic related to ocean sciences/marine sciences etc.
- Scientist – ME/M.Tech in Ocean Eng/Marine Instrumentation etc.
Age Limit – 32 years
|UR / OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ST/PWD/Women/ CSIR Employees/Abroad Candidates||No Fee|
|Candidates are required to pay application fee through online only|
How to Apply for NIO scientists Recruitment 2018?
- Go to the official website, www.nio.org
- Candidate are Require to Register for Applying for the Post.
- Fill All the Mandatory Details in the Application form and Read All the Instruction before filling the form.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in Prescribed Size and Format as Mention in the Application form.
- Take Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
- Online Application can be Submitted on or before 14th May 2018.
- Candidates Are Required to Send the Hard Copy of Application form Along With Required Documents to the Address Given below on or Before 21st May 2018.
- Address : The Controller of Administration, National Institute of Oceanography, Dona
PIN : 403004 . District / City / Area : Paula ,Goa
The National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) with its headquarters at Dona Paula, Goa, and regional centres at Kochi, Mumbai and Visakhapatnam, is one of the 37 constituent laboratories of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi. CSIR-NIO was established on January 1, 1966, following the International Indian Ocean Expedition (IIOE) in the 1960s. The institute has since grown into a multi-disciplinary oceanographic research institute of international repute. The principal focus of research has been on observing and understanding special oceanographic characteristics of the Indian Ocean. The results have been reported in more than 5000 research articles so far.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor