NEET Previous year question paper, concept notes and practice papers for all subjects
NEET Previous year question paper: The previous year question paper of NEET consists of the questions asked in entrance examination in previous year. Generally, National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is conducted in offline mode. The conducting authority, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has published NEET previous year practice papers in four codes for aspirants to prepare well. NEET UG contains 180 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) from the topics covered in class 11 and 12. The maximum time allotted to solve the test is three hours.
Aspirants can check NEET previous year question papers from the link provided below. With a regular practice on NEET previous year test papers, applicants will get an idea of important topics which must be covered for preparation. Candidates can also understand the exam pattern and marking scheme by solving NEET previous year papers. As per the directive of the Supreme Court of India, NEET is the only entrance examination for admission to MBBS and BDS courses offered by the government as well as private medical and dental colleges in India. Students can practice through NEET previous year question papers and check related information from the article below.
NEET Previous Year Papers for practice:
- Toppers speak
- NEET vs Boards
- NEET Tips & Tricks
- NEET Success Mantra
- NEET Previous year solved papers
- NEET / AIPMT / AIIMS / KCET / JIPMER Exams – Practice Sets pdf with answers
- NEET – Study plan for NEET 2018
- NEET – How to master MCQs
- NEET – Chapterwise concept notes & practice papers -Biology
- NEET – Chapterwise concept notes & practice papers – Physics
- NEET – Chapterwise concept notes & practice papers – Chemistry
- Mock Test pdf with answers – Physics, Chemistry and Biology, GK
- Kerala PMT previous year solved papers
- AIIMS previous year solved papers
- Click here for more study materials
Uses of NEET Previous Year Practice Papers:
- Solving NEET previous year question papers will give an idea of exam pattern and distribution of topics covered.
- NEET previous year papers will assist in developing the speed and accuracy level of candidates
- As mentioned above, the maximum time allotted to solve the paper is 3 hours. By practicing NEET previous year question papers will help in completing the test within the limited period of time.
- Once the paper is solved, applicants can check their marked answers and analyse their performance.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor