NEET answer key 2018
NEET answer key 2018 – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release the NEET answer key 2018 in online mode. NEET 2018 answer key for the exam to be conducted on May 6, 2018, will be released tentatively in the first week of June 2018. The link to the official NEET answer key 2018 will be made available here as soon as it is released by CBSE. A few days before the release of NEET 2018 answer key, CBSE will also release the scanned OMR answer sheets containing responses filled by individual candidates. Candidates can compare their responses as marked in OMR sheets against the answers displayed in official NEET answer key 2018 to calculate their score.
Candidates will also be given an opportunity to challenge the responses marked in OMR sheet (in case they feel that the responses displayed in OMR sheet are incorrectly marked compared to what they actually marked), and answers given in the official answer key of NEET 2018 (in case one thinks there are errors in answers of NEET answer key).
CBSE will charge an amount of INR 1000/- per answer challenged or per OMR response challenged, but this amount will be refunded in case the challenge is accepted by the CBSE Board. After considering all the challenges made by candidates on NEET 2018 answer key, CBSE will also release a revised official answer key containing all the accepted challenges.
The revised NEET answer key 2018 will be released about one week after the declaration of NEET result, which will be announced on June 5, 2018. Candidates can check here complete details about answer key of NEET 2018, including important dates of the release of NEET official answer key, the method to challenge NEET answer key 2018.
NEET 2018 Answer Key Dates:
Here, we are providing tentative dates of NEET Answer Key 2018:
|NEET 2018||May 6, 2018|
|Release of unofficial NEET answer keys (By Coaching Institutes)||After conclusion of exam|
|Display of OMR response sheet||Last week of May 2018|
|Challenging of OMR responses||Two days from the display of OMR sheet|
|Release of NEET 2018 official answer key||First week of June 2018|
|Challenging answers of NEET official answer key 2018||Two days from the display of official answer key|
|Declaration of NEET result 2018||June 5, 2018|
|Release of Revised Official NEET Answer Key 2018||Second week of June 2018|
How to Calculate NEET Scores by using NEET 2018 Answer Key:
Candidates should have a good understanding of marking scheme to calculate NEET score. The examination will be of 720 marks. For each correct response, the board will give 4 marks to the candidate. For each incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted of the candidate. Check below for marking scheme:
|Type of Answers||Marks per Question|
|More than One Answer||0|
How to Download the NEET 2018 Answer Key?
- Open the official website link, www.cbseneet.nic.in
- Click on that link.
- A new web page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, click on “Answer Key” link given in the Downloads section.
- It will appear on the computer screen in a pdf format.
- Download it for further use.
- Take a print out copy of it to compare your answers.
How to Challenge the Answer Key?
Official answer key of NEET 2018 will be released in the first week of June 2018. After the release of NEET 2018 answer key, CBSE will open it for challenges by the candidate. The answer key of NEET 2018 will be available for challenging for two days maximum after display of the answer key.
- Go to the official website and then Click on the given link. (The link to challenge the key of NEET 2018 will be made available as soon as the answer key of NEET 2018 is released by CBSE).
- Enter the Login credentials. At this time candidates will be required to enter their ‘Registration Number’ and ‘Password’.
- Now, Click on ‘Key Challenge’ tab and select the ‘Test Booklet Code’.
- Select the question for challenge and click on ‘submit’.
- Select the answer you think is correct and give your comments for more justification (though giving comments is not mandatory).
- Now click on ‘confirm’ button and pay the requisite fee for submitting your challenge. The fee can be paid online via debit or credit card. For every answer that is challenged, a fee of INR 1000/- per answer will be applicable.
- Print the confirmation slip indicating the success of payment and the details of the answers which are challenged.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Click the following link for JEE MAIN / JEE Advanced Exam Preparation & for previous year question papers, model question papers, online test practice and practice tests and mock tests.
Best wishes – Gc tutor