NATA Result 2018 Released, check @ nata.in
NATA Result 2018: The Council of Architecture (COA) has announced the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) result 2018 at 6:00 pm on June 4th on the official website nata.in. The NATA Examination 2018 was conducted on Sunday, May 29, 2018 from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm. The NATA 2018 result is available in three formats – marks obtained out of 200 and in each component, merit listing based on marks and tie-breaking rules and percentile score based on merit listing. The Qualifying marks have been decided by the Council of Architecture. Candidates can login through the given link to check their score and marks.
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability that have been acquired over a long period of time, and that are related to specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.
How to download NATA Result 2018?
- Visit nata.in. Search and click on the link “Attention For NATA 2018 please visit learning.tcsionhub.in/test/nata-2018.”
- A new tab for ‘Results’ would be displayed next to where the ‘View Responses’ tab is.
- Click on it to open the NATA 2018 Candidate Login portal.
- Enter the log-in credentials (application sequence number and date of birth)
- NATA 2018 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates will have to check their marks scored out of 200 in each component.
- The merit rank for NATA 2018 along with percentile score will also be displayed for candidates.
- Candidates must download their NATA result 2018 and take a print out of the same for future reference.
Normalisation Process in NATA 2018:
- The scores of NATA 2018 qualified candidates applying for admission in the session 2018-19 were normalized.
- This will only be applicable to be used during counselling and admission procedure.
- These guidelines are based on statistical analysis and the Council’s decision in this regard will be final.
Inter-se-merit in NATA 2018:
COA will publish a unified merit list of candidates. During the process of merit listing, candidates will get a unique rank. In case, two or more candidates score the same marks, the procedure mentioned below will be taken into consideration:
- Candidate with more overall marks in Mathematics will be considered.
- In case, the tie still exists candidate having less wrong answers in attempted ones of Mathematics will be considered.
- If the tie still exists, candidate having more overall marks in problems of Aptitude test will be considered.
- If the tie is still into existence, candidate having less wrong answers in attempted ones of aptitude test will be given preference.
- If tie still prevails, candidate older in age will be given priority.
NATA Counselling 2018:
There is no common counselling for NATA 2018 for the qualified candidates for the exam, however, most states and universities will conduct their own B.Arch counselling through NATA. Candidates will have to apply to their preferred college to attend the counselling of NATA 2018 and take the admission procedure further.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor