NATA Admit Card 2018 released
NATA Admit Card 2018: COA has released NATA 2018 admit card in online mode for all registered candidates on April 17. NATA 2018 exam will be held on April 29. A national level test, NATA is conducted every year for admission to B.Arch programmes across the participating institutes. The admit card of NATA 2018 is an important document and candidates must carry it to the examination centre on the day of the exam. NATA Admit Card 2018 contains details about the candidate and the allotted exam centre. Here we have given details about NATA 2018 Admit Card.
NATA Admit Card 2018 – Important Dates:
|1||Start of Online Application||January 18, 2018|
|2||Online Application Closes||March 30, 2018|
|3||Issue of NATA 2018 Admit Cards||April 17, 2018|
|4||NATA 2018 Exam||April 29, 2018|
NATA 2018 Examination Schedule:
|Date & Time of Exam||Subject & Marks of Exam|
|29th April 2018||First 90 minutes – Part A total 120 Marks|
|10:30 AM to 1:30 PM||Mathematics (MCQ) 20×2 = 40 marks (online)|
|General Aptitude (MCQ) 40×2 = 80 marks (online)|
|(Grand total of 200 marks)|
|Last 90 minutes – Part B total 80 Marks|
|Drawings (2 questions) in A4 size paper 2×40 = 80 marks|
How to Download NATA Admit Card 2018?
- Click on NATA admit card download link (Link has been given above)
- On the log-in panel that opens by entering following details:
- Application Number
- Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- A window will open where under the assessment tab candidates will have to choose ‘National Aptitude Test in Architecture’
- At bottom of the page, on the right side download button is given. Click on the ‘Download’ tab and wait for few secs,
- NATA 2018 admit card will be downloaded in the pdf format.
- Candidate must take a printout of the NATA 2018 admit card for their future reference.
Note: NATA score shall be valid for a period of two years from the year in which one appeared.
Details mentioned in NATA Admit Card 2018:
- Candidates need to preserve the admit card in undamaged condition till the admission process is over
- The admit card of NATA 2018 will carry details like:
- Name of the candidate, category, gender, date of birth
- Mother and Father name of the candidate
- Permanent address of the candidate
- NATA 2018 application number
- Exam Center and address details
- Center code
- Date and time of NATA 2018 exam
- Reporting time
- Roll Number
- Left thumb impression and signature of the candidate
- If there is a discrepancy, it must be brought to the notice of exam authorities immediately. Candidates need to write to the NATA authorities at [email protected] highlighting the errors in the admit card along with the documented proof.
- Candidates must carry the NATA admit card along with a valid photo ID
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability that have been acquired over a long period of time, and that are related to specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor