MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 361 Line Attendant Posts
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018: Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 361 Line Attendant. All Eligible and Interested candidates may apply Online mode through the official website, www.mpwz.co.in before the Last Date i.e., 21-07-2018. In this article, we provided other details of MPPKVVCL Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply.
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Name of The Organization||Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL)|
|No. of Posts||361|
|Name of the Posts||Line Attendant|
|Job Category||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||10th pass. ITI (Electrician/ Lineman/ Wire-man)|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates:
Starting Date to Apply Online – 22.06.2018
Closing Date to Apply Online – 21.07.2018
Date of Online Examination – Sep 2018 (Tentative)
For UR candidates of MP domicile: Rs.1000/-
For Reserved Category candidates of M.P domicile: Rs. 800/-
Payment Mode: Online
Eligibility Criteria for MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates should have passed 10th class
- ITI (Electrician/ Lineman/ Wire-man)
- Candidate should resident of Madhya Pradesh.
Candidates Should be Minimum 18 Years Old and maximum age limit for different category shall be as under.
|S. No||Applicant||Maximum age Limit for MP Domicile applicants|
|1||Male Applicants (Unreserved)||40 Years|
|2||Female Applicants (Unreserved)||45 Years|
|3||Male/Female Applicants (Govt./ Corporation/ Board/ Autonomous Institute employees & Home Guards)||45 Years|
|4||Male/Female Applicants (Reserved Category – SC/ST/ OBC)||45 Years|
|5||Male/Female Applicants (Reserved Category – Govt./ Corporation/ Board/ Autonomous Institute employees and Home Guards)||45 Years|
|6||PWD Applicants||45 Years|
|7||Ex-service men||45 Years|
How to apply for MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2018?
- Candidates log on to http://www.mponline.gov.in.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor