MPPEB Recruitment 2018: Apply online for 2714 Assistant Grade III, Stenographer & Various Other Posts
MPPEB Recruitment 2018: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has invited applications for Combined Competitive Exam 2018 for the recruitment to the posts of Assistant Gr III, Stenographer, Steno Typist, Assistant Revenue Inspector and Other. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 6 July 2018 from the official website @ peb.mp.gov.in.
MPPEB Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-06-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-07-2018
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 06-07-2018
- Last Date for Correction: 11-07-2018
- Date for Examination: 28 & 29-07-2018
MPPEB Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of the Authority or Organization: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam).
Mode of Application : Online Mode.
Name of the Designation : Assistant, DEO, Steno Typist & Other Posts.
Total Number of Vacancies : 2714 Jobs.
Name of the Category : Notifications.
Official Website : peb.mp.gov.in
MPPEB Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
Total – 2714 Posts
- Assistant Grade III – 822 Posts
- Steno Typist – 68 Posts
- Stenographer – 38 Posts
- Computer Operator – 05 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 01 Posts
- Assistant- 45 Posts
- Asst. Data Entry Operator – 45 Posts
- A.P.C.D – 21 Posts
- Record Technician – 01 Posts
- DCC Coder – 01 Posts
- Documentlist – 01 Posts
- Record Clerk – 19 Posts
- Coding Clerk – 02 Posts
- Garden supervisor –18 Posts
- Assistant Revenue Inspector : 80 Posts
- Jr. Stenographer Cum Computer Operator – 08 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 02 Posts
- Jr Assistant Village Extension Officer – 02 Posts
- Tracer – 01 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 03 Posts
- For General Category : Rs. 500 + Online Portal Fee Rs. 70/- Rupees Only
- For OBC/ ST/ SC Category : Rs. 250 + Online Portal Fee Rs. 70/- Rupees Only
Payment Mode: through Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking/ MP Online KIOSK Fee.
Eligibility Criteria for MPPEB Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination from a recognized Board.
- Diploma /Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized University
- CPCT Score Card issued by MP IT
- Proficiency in Typing > 30 wpm in English, 20 wpm in Hindi
(For more details check notification)
Age Limit as on 01-01-2018. Candidates age limit should be between 18 years to 40 years.
How to Apply for MPPEB Recruitment 2018?
- Visit, Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam) Official Website – peb.mp.gov.in
- When a homepage is displayed, click on the Language Preference i.e. English or Hindi.
- Furthermore, click on Online Form section, and read the entire details mentioned in MP Vyapam Assistant Recruitment Notification 2018.
- If in case, you have satisfied all the eligibility conditions and willing to apply for MP Vyapam New Vacancy 2018, then click on MP Online Vyapam Application Form link.
- When an application form is opened, fill the entire details as per your certifications, and upload photo and signature.
- In addition to that, upload all the essential scanned documents in the format prescribed in MP Vyapam Notification 2018.
- At last, make a payment of the application fees and online portal changes with the help of Credit or Debit Card or through Net Banking.
- Finally, re-verify the filled details and submit an application form by clicking on Submit option.
- In conclusion, take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor