Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018: Apply online for 228 AE, Asst Lecturer, LDA & other posts
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018: Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC), Shillong has published notification for the recruitment of Child Development Project Officer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Research Officer & Other vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online. As per the notification, the online Application will be received up to 16:59 hrs on 31st May, 2018 and no application will be entertained after the closing date.
Link to register and apply online for the Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 – http://18.104.22.168/rpa/instructions.htm
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
Starting Date to Apply Online: April 13, 2018
Closing Date to Apply Online: May 31, 2018 till 04:59 PM
Age Limit :
Minimum Age: 18 Years
For Gen/UR candidates: Maximum 27 years
For SC/ST Candidates: Five years Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )
|1||Child Development Project Officers||Social Welfare Department||06|
|2||Assistant Engineer||Water Resources Department||13|
|3||Assistant Engineer(Electrical)||Water Resources Department||01|
|4||Assistant Research Officer||Science Technology Cell
|5||Food Safety Officer||Health & Family Welfare
|6||Stenography Instructor Grade- II||Labour Department||01|
|7||District Librarian||Directorate of Arts & Culture||01|
|8||Junior Engineer (Electrical), Grade I||Water Resources Department||03|
|9||Librarian (DIET)||Directorate of Educational
Research & Training
(Arts, Science & Commerce Stream)
|School Education & Literacy||74|
|11||Foreman in Tura Polytechnic||Higher & Technical Education||01|
|12||Research Assistant||Planning Department||05|
|13||Assistant System Engineer||Director of Higher & Technical
|14||Assistant System Engineer
in Tura Polytechnic
|Director of Higher & Technical
|15||Senior Health Inspector||Directorate of Health Services
(MCH & FW)
|16||Research Assistant in
Science & Technology Cell
|17||Senior Computer||Directorate of Health Services
(MCH & FW)
|18||Lower Division Assistant||Meghalaya Secretariat||90|
|19||Stenographer Grade- III||Heads of Departments||03|
|20||Librarian in Tura Polytechnic||Higher & Technical Education||01|
|21||Master Technicians in
Science & Technology Cell
|22||Forest Rangers||Forests & Head of Forest Force||09|
|Post Description||Amount of Fee||Remarks|
|For post at Sl. No.1, 2, 3 and 4.||Rs 460/-||Half the rate for SC/ST|
|For posts at Sl. No. 5,6,7,8,9,10,
11,12,13,14, 15,16 and 22.
|Rs 360/-||who are permanent resident
of the State of Meghalaya
|For posts at Sl. No. 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21||Rs 320/-|
The final selection/ recommendation of suitable candidates against the vacancies notified in this Advertisement shall be made by the Commission through any of the following processes.
1. Typing Speed, English Composition and Stenography Test, in recruitment to post of Typist and Stenographer (All
Grades) as the case may be.
2. I. Written Examination (Where syllabus has been provided by concerned Department) Personal Interview.
II. Screening Test Personal Interview
III. Screening Practical Test Personal Interview
IV. Preliminary Screening Test Main Examination Personal Interview
V. Physical Efficiency Test Preliminary Screening Test Main Examination Personal Interview.
VI. Any other method as may be adopted by the Commission.
*It will be the discretion of the Commission to cancel any processes mentioned above if found that illegal / unfair means have been adopted during the conduct of the recruitment process.
How to apply online?
- Log on to the official website: www.mpsc.nic.in
- Click on “Online Application”
- Read the advertisement details very carefully to ensure your eligibility before “Online Application”
- Click on “Online Application” to fill up the application form online
- The candidate would be directed to a page where he/she has to click on “Apply Online” (for the first time registration or new registration)/ already registered candidate just need to “Sign In” by using their application number and password sent to their valid e-mail ID/Mobile No. (This is required always for logging in to their account for Form Submission and Admit Card/Call Letter Download)
- Fill up the application form as per the guidelines and information sought
- Candidates need to fill up to all required information in “First Screen” tab and click on “SUBMIT” to move next screen.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor