Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 204 Assistance Intelligence Officer Posts
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 application process to fill 204 ‘Assistance Intelligence Officer’ posts is scheduled to begin today at 12 noon on the official website of Maharashtra Police – mahapolice.gov.in. The last date to apply online for this direct recruitment is 12th June 2018.
Maharashtra Police AIO Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Name of The Organization||Maharashtra Police Department (Maharashtra Police)|
|No. of Posts||204|
|Name of the Posts||Assistance Intelligence Officer|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor Degree or equivalent|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Maharashtra Police AIO Recruitment 2018- Important Dates:
Online Application Process Begins – 29th May 2018, 12 noon
Online Application Process Ends – 12th June 2018, 12 midnight
Download Hall Ticket – 25th June 2018
Date of Online Examination – 13th July 2018 to 24th July 2018
General Category – Rs.525/-
Reserve Category – Rs.325/-
Ex-Servicemen – Rs.100/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Physical Standards.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Police AIO Recruitment 2018:
- The applicant must possess Maharashtra Domicile Certificate to be eligible to apply.
- S/he must be a Graduate from a recognized university.
- Minimum Age Limit – 30 Years.
- Maximum Age Requirement – 33 Years.
How to apply for Maharashtra Police AIO Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, go to Maharashtra Police Official Website – www.mahapolice.gov.in
- Now Select Advertisements or Recruitment section when the homepage is displayed.
- Furthermore, search for Maharashtra Police AIO Recruitment 2018 Notification pdf and download it.
- In addition to that, open Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 Notification and read the terms & conditions provided by Police Maharashtra.
- First of all, check your eligibility with the help of provided educational qualifications and age limit.
- If you have satisfied all the conditions then click on Maharashtra Police Online Apply link provided below or on official portal.
- Now, start filling the details in Maharashtra Police Bharti Online Form as per your documents.
- After that, scan the required educational certifications, passport size photograph & your signature and upload in the prescribed format in an application form.
- Later, Make a payment of the desired application fees using various online channels such as Debit or Credit Card or Net Banking.
- At last, Click on Submit Button for successful submission of an application form take a print out for the reference purpose.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor