Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018: Apply for 455 Police Patil Posts
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018: Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 application process to fill 455 vacancies for the post of Police Patil has begun on the official website of Maharashtra Police – nandurbarpariksha.com. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before 13th August 2018, 5:30 PM from the official website.
Maharashtra Police Patil Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Name of The Organization||Maharashtra Police Department (Nandurbar Police)|
|No. of Posts||455|
|Name of the Posts||Police Patil|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||SSC With minimum 55% Marks|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Last Date of submission of online Application – 13th August 2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Fee – 16th August 2018
Download Hall Ticket – 27th August 2018
Examination Date – 2nd September 2018
Maharashtra Police Patil Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
|District Name||No. of Vacancies|
Unreserved/ OBC Category – Rs.400
SC/ ST Category – Rs.300
Eligibility Criteria Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 for Police Patil Posts:
Applicants must Pass SSC With minimum 55% Marks from the recognized Organization/Board.
Candidates age must be Minimum Age Limit is – 25 Years Maximum Age Limit is – 45 Years. For age, relaxations Check Official Notification.
Selected candidates will get Rs 5,400/- to 20,200/- from the organization.
How to apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 for Police Patil Posts?
- Visit the official website – http://www.nandurbarpariksha.com
- Look around for “Nandurbar Police Recruitment 2018 for Police Patil Posts“ Under career section
- Click on ‘Apply online’ on the left side.
- Terms and conditions will display on the screen and click on Ok
- Fill the application form, pay online fee and complete the application process
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout for future reference