KRCL Recruitment 2018: Apply for Fresh Junior Scale Executives Posts
KRCL Recruitment 2018: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) is looking for committed, promising and passionate young professionals with brilliant academic career to join the organization as Junior Scale Executives in the disciplines of Accounts, Operating & Commercial and Personnel streams. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the relevant post on or before 18 July 2018 through official website, konkanrailway.com.
Unreserved/ OBC Category – Rs.500
SC/ ST Category – NIL
KRCL Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
Eligibility Criteria for KRCL Recruitment 2018 for Junior Scale Executives Posts:
Accounts – The applicant must possess Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce stream and qualification of Chartered Accountant (CA)/ Cost and Management Accountant (CMA) from recognised Institution.
Traffic (Operating & Commercial) – The applicant must possess Regular Bachelor’s Degree in any stream and qualification of Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing/ Sales/ Logistics/ Transportation or other equivalent.
Personnel – The applicant must possess Regular Bachelor’s Degree in any stream and qualification of Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resources.
The age of the applicant should not be more than 30 years as on 1 July 2018. Age relaxation will be given as per the current norms given in advertisement mentioned above.
How to apply for KRCL Recruitment 2018 for Junior Scale Executives Posts?
- Visit the official website – http://www.konkanrailway.com
- Click on ‘Current Notification’ under ‘Recruitment’ on the home page
- Click on ‘Apply’ under ‘Notification No – CO/P – R/12/2018 Recruitment of Junior Scale Executives various departments’
- Select ‘Notification and Category’ from the drop down and click on Apply
- Fill the application form, pay online fee and complete the application process
- The selection process shall be conducted at Navi Mumbai, the candidate should be prepared to stay for 2-3 days till the completion of Personal Interview. No journey fare shall be payable.
- Candidates are advised to visit the website of KRCL i.e www.konkanrailway.com regularly for latest updates as no separate communication will be sent.
- Any dispute with regard to recruitment against the said recruitment will be settled within the jurisdiction of Mumbai only
- Any kind of canvassing will result in disqualification of candidate at any stage of selection without assigning any reason. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- No correspondence will be entertained from or on behalf of ineligible candidates.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor