Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 113 vacancies at konkanrailway.com
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018: The Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has invited online applications from the states of Goa, Karnataka and Maharashtra for the posts of station master, goods guard, senior clerk and accounts assistant. The candidates interested in the positions can log on to the official website of KRCL i.e. konkanrailway.com, to check their eligibility criteria and apply online. Preference for land loser candidates has been kept according to the reports.
Moreover, the land loser candidates are those who have lost their land to the government for KPCL projects between Roha (Maharashtra) to Thokur (Karnataka) on KRCL route or the candidate’s spouse, son, unmarried daughter, paternal grandson, paternal unmarried granddaughter only. The last date of application is on May 12, 2018. candidates willing to apply should submit their application form not later than 10:00 PM.
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 Vacancies Details:
This recruitment drive seeks to fill 113 posts.
- Station master: 55 posts
- Goods guard: 37 posts
- Senior clerks: 11 posts
- Account assistant: 11 posts
KRCL recruitment 2018: Eligibility criteria
Station Master: The candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
Goods Guard: Bachelors degree in any discipline required
Senior Clerk: Bachelors degree in any discipline. However, candidates with Bachelors degree in Human Resource BBA (HR) or Post graduate MBA/HR will give preference.
Accounts Assistant: Candidates should hold Bachelors of Commerce (B.COM) to apply for the post.
The upper age limit of the candidates should not exceed 33 years. However, candidates belong to SC/ST or OBC will get an age relaxation of five years.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview.
How to apply for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018?
- The candidates need to apply online through the official website, konkanrailway.com, by May 12, 2018.
- Visit the official website, konkanrailway.com
- On the home page, under Recruitment, click on current notification link
- Then, Click on Apply link near the Notification No. CO/P-R/03/2018 for Recruitment of Station Masters,Goods Guard,Sr. Clerk, Accounts Asistants.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on Register button
- Fill the Registration form & application form and upload the scanned photo & signature.
- After completing the details, click on finish button.
- Take printout for future use.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor