KIITEE 2018 / Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination – Exam pattern and syllabus
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2018 – As per the exam pattern of KIITEE 2018, the entrance exam will be computer-based with the question paper comprising 3 sections: physics, chemistry, and mathematics. Each section will carry 40 MCQs, for a total of 120 questions. To take the exam, the candidate will have to log in to a computer using the password mentioned on their KIITEE 2018 admit card. The exam will be of 3 hours. KIITEE exam pattern 2018 is expected to allow the candidate to attempt all the sections simultaneously, meaning the candidate needn’t have to complete one section to move to the other. If a candidate completes the test before end of alloted time, he/she has to choose between two options as per KIITEE 2018 exam pattern: either to return to the test or to submit it. Once the candidate submits the KIITEE test, no changes can be made to the answers. KIITEE 2018 will be conducted from April 15-24, 2018 in online mode.Candidates need to go through the rest of the article to understand the complete details of KIITEE exam pattern 2018.
Admission to all the courses(except MBBS,BDS,PG Medical & PG
Dental) will be ONLY through KIITEE – 2018
KIITEE 2018 Exam Pattern details:
|Exam Mode||Computer-based test|
|KIITEE 2018 Exam Duration||180 minutes|
|Language of the Question Paper||English|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Number of Sections||Three: physics, chemistry, and mathematics|
|Number of Questions Per Section||40|
|Total Number of Questions||120|
KIITEE 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Section (Subject)||Number of Questions||Marks Per Question||Marks||Test Time|
KIITEE 2018 Syllabus:
The syllabus of KIITEE varies from course to course. The syllabus is basically based on the syllabus of the qualifying examination. The syllabus for B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Sc Nursing is of 10+2 standard. For LL.M, the questions will come from the LL.B. syllabus. Likewise, the M.Tech question paper will consist the questions of B.E./B.Tech of respective branch.
How to take the Computer-based test:
- Every candidate will be given a computer for the test
- The computer screen will display a welcome screen.
- Log-in to the system to take KIITEE 2018: The candidate will have to log in using the password given in the admit card.
- There will a timer that will indicate the time left for the test to end.
- The question paper has three sections. If the candidate completes answering all the questions of one section, he/she will be automatically redirected to the first question of the following section.
- The candidate also has the flexibility to move between sections during the test. It means, the candidate needn’t complete one section to answer questions of another section. In fact the candidate can attempt all the three sections simultaneously.
- The test will close automatically once the 180 minutes are over.
- If a candidate completes the test in less the 180 minutes, the candidate may either use the remaining time to review the answers or go back the test.
- To go to a question directly, the candidate simply has to click on the question number of that question, which will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
How to distinguish between answered questions and unanswered/skipped questions:
The colour pattern of both answered and unanswered/skipped questions will be different, which will help the candidate in differentiating the two.
Green: All answered questions will be marked green.
Blue: If a question is unanswered/ skipped, it will remain blue.
Unmarked: In addition to the above two categories, there is also a third category. It is the “Unmarked category”. This option may be used by the candidate if he/she is unsure about a question and want to visit later. To opt the option the candidate must choose the option “Mark for review”.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor