KEAM rank list 2018 released @ cee.kerala.gov.in
KEAM rank list 2018: The rank list for the Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical and Pharmacy Courses (KEAM-2018) has been released today at cee.kerala.gov.in. Education minister C Raveendranath and health minister K K Shailaja would jointly released the rank list prepared by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala, at PRD chamber at government secretariat at 4 pm. The rank list details are available on the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala had published the KEAM result on the official website last month. The entrance exam was conducted on April 23 and 24 across the state for admission to medical, agriculture, forestry, veterinary, fisheries, engineering, architecture and pharmacy courses.
KEAM Rank List 2018 – Important Dates:
|1.||KEAM 2018 Examination – Paper I (Physics & Chemistry)||April 23, 2018 (10 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|2.||KEAM 2018 Examination – Paper II (Mathematics)||April 24, 2018 (10 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|3.||Result of KEAM 2018||May 22, 2018|
|4||Submission of 12th Standard Marks for Rank List||June 1 to 8 (5 PM), 2018|
|5.||Announcement of Rank List||June 20, 2018|
How to check KEAM rank list 2018?
- Visit the official website, cee.kerala.gov.in
- Click on the link “KEAM rank list 2018”
- Enter your roll number and other login details
- Download it, and take a print out for further reference
Those who failed to secure a minimum score of 10 or had did not appear for both the first and second paper examinations would be excluded from the list. However, the minimum score (10) is not mandatory for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
A total of 90,233 students appeared for both the papers of the Engineering Entrance Examination, 58,268 students have qualified under the engineering stream. Similarly, 47,974 students have qualified under the pharmacy stream out of the 64,795 students opted and appeared for the pharmacy entrance examination (Paper I of the Engineering Entrance Examination).
The facility for online submission of NRI documents for MBBS/BDS course will be available up to 5 pm on June 21. The rank list to medical seats in the state is prepared on the basis NEET score obtained by the candidates.
KEAM Rank Tie Breaking Criteria:
In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal rank KEAM 2018, then, in that case, the following tie-breaking criteria will be applied:
- Candidates with a high score in Mathematics subject of entrance exam will be listed higher in the rank list.
- If the tie still exists, then candidates with more marks in Physics subject of Physics and Chemistry paper will be placed higher in the rank list.
- If the tie still remains, then candidates having higher standardized marks in Mathematics subject of qualifying examination will be placed above. If still there is the tie, then candidates with higher standardized marks in Physics subject of qualifying examination will provide the higher ranking.
- At last, the candidate older in age will be given the higher rank.
The Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations was established in 1983 as a separate set up for the conduct of Entrance Examinations for admission to Professional Courses in the State. The Commissionerate has been conducting thirteen Entrance Examinations, both for Undergraduate and Post Graduate Professional Courses. The Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Entrance Examinations (KEAM) is the major one in which near about 1,70,000 candidates participate every year. The other courses for which the CEE conducts Entrance Examinations are Three year LLB, Five Year LLB, LLM, MD Homoeo, MDS, MD Ayurveda, M Sc Nursing, PG Medical and PG Super Speciality. In addition to the conduct of Entrance Examinations, the Commissionerate is making allotments to 5 Courses, KEAM, LLB 3 Year, LLB 5 Year, LLM and P G Medical Courses.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor