KEAM 2018 Official Answer Key released @ cee-kerala.org
KEAM 2018 Official Answer Key: Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Exam (KEAM) 2018 answer keys have been released online on the official website of the exam – cee-kerala.org. The Kerala combined entrance examination was held across the state on April 23 and 24, 2018.The candidates who have appeared for the KEAM 2018 examination can check the answer key at the official website of the exam – cee-kerala.org. The candidates can raise objections regarding the same at the official website till April 30, 2018.
To raise the objection, the candidates will have to submit supporting documents and fee of Rs 100/- per question by way of DD drawn in favour of the commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram, by post or hand delivery so as to reach the office on or before 30.04.2018 (Monday). In case, the complaints made by candidates regarding the Answer Keys are genuine, the fees deposited for submission of objections will be refunded to the candidates.
KEAM Answer Key 2018 – Important Dates:
|1||KEAM 2018 Paper I (Physics & Chemistry)||April 23, 2018|
|2||KEAM 2018 Paper II (Mathematics)||April 24, 2018|
|3||KEAM Answer Key availability||April 25, 2018|
|4||Deadline to challenge KEAM 2018 answer Key||April 30, 2018|
How to download KEAM 2018 Answer Key?
- Click on the link above to download the answer key of KEAM
- Download the answer key
- After downloading, check and compare your answer with KEAM answer key 2018 as per the code of the paper you appeared in. Compare and calculate your probable score.
How to Challenge KEAM Answer Key 2018?
- Candidates who find discrepancy in the answer key of KEAM 2018 can challenge it from April 25 to April 30. They have to submit their objections within this time frame.
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates can challenge or send their complaints of the KEAM 2018 Answer Key from April 25 to April 30. To challenge the answer key of KEAM, the candidates have to send the complaints by post or by hand/in person to Commissioner for Entrance Examinations along with supporting documents and fee (Rs. 100 per question) via a Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of the commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram from April 25 to April 30. Complaints received via E-mail/Fax also will not be considered. The complaints must reach the office of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations along with the required fee and documents by April 30. Complaints after this deadline of April 30 will not be entertained.
- In case, the challenges/complaints filed by the candidates are found genuine, then the fee paid for any particular question will be refunded.
- The expert/CEE committee will check all the objections/complaints and decide on releasing the final answer key. The decision made by the committee will be considered final.
- In case corrections are found in the answer key, then the committee will release the final answer key of KEAM 2018.
What was modified in last year’s Final Answer Key of KEAM?
- After a few complaints, KEAM official answer key was modified last year.
- In KEAM Paper-I (Physics & Chemistry), 1 question from Physics and 2 questions from Chemistry were deleted. No marks were given for these questions. Evaluation was done based on 71 questions in Physics and 46 questions in Chemistry. The score of Chemistry of KEAM Paper I was multiplied by (48/46), corrected to four decimal places.
- The score in Physics of KEAM Paper I was multiplied by (72/71), corrected to four decimal places. Both scores were then added to calculate total score of Paper I.
- For Paper-II (Mathematics), 4 questions were deleted from the answer key. The score for the remaining 116 questions were then multiplied by (120/116), to determine the total score corrected to four decimal places of Paper II.
How to calculate the KEAM 2018 Score?
Probable Score in KEAM 2018 = 4 x number of correct responses – number of incorrect responses x 1.
KEAM 2018 Marking Scheme
|1||Correct Response||4 marks for each correct response|
|2||Negative Marking||1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect response.|
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor