KEAM 2018 Admit Card released
KEAM 2018 Admit Card: The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala, released the Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical (KEAM) Admit Card 2018 through online mode on April 10, 2018. KEAM is a state level entrance exam which is also a known by the name of Combined Entrance Examination (CEE). Through this exam students can get admission in various specializations of engineering, pharmacy, medical, forestry, agriculture and many other courses. Students can access their KEAM 2018 Admit Card through the official website, cee-kerala.org. For all details regarding KEAM Admit Card 2018, candidates can check this article.
The admit card of KEAM 2018 has not been issued for those candidates who have to remit balance application fee and who have defects in their photograph. signature and left-hand thumb impression uploaded during submission of application form. For the candidates who have to remit balance application fee/Dubai Centre fee, the admit card will be released as and when the balance amount is paid through online mode. The admit card of those candidates who have defects in their photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression will be released only if the correction is done before April 13, 2018 (5 PM) through the link which will be provided. Candidates who do not know their application number will be able to generate it by submitting their name and mobile number by clicking on “Forgot Application Number” provided in the Candidate Portal.
KEAM Admit Card 2018 – Important Dates:
|1||Release of KEAM 2018 Admit Card||April 10, 2018|
|2||KEAM 2018 Examination – Physics & Chemistry (Paper I)||April 23, 2018 (10 am to 12.30 noon)|
|3||KEAM 2018 – Mathematics (Paper II)||April 24, 2018 (10 am to 12.30 noon)|
|4||KEAM 2018 Result||on or before May 25, 2018|
How to download KEAM 2018 Admit Card?
- Click on the KEAM admit card 2018 link given above
- Log-in to the portal by entering KEAM 2018 application number and password.
- Click on submit button
- The admit card of KEAM 2018 will be displayed on screen
- Check that the details mentioned in the admit card are correct and easily readable
- If all the details mentioned are correct, download the KEAM 2018 admit card and take printouts
Details mentioned on KEAM Admit Card 2018:
The following details will be mentioned on admit card of KEAM 2018. Candidates are advised to check all of these details before downloading the KEAM admit card OR KEAM hall ticket.
- Course Applied For
- Application Number
- Photograph and Signature
- Date of the Examination
- Examination Venue and Timings
- Roll Number
Unable to Download KEAM 2018 Admit Card?
During the scrutiny of application form of KEAM 2018, if any defects are found in any candidate’s claim or in certificates like- the failure of producing nativity, defects in certificate produced, etc., then a memo will be sent to the candidate while downloading the admit card of KEAM 2018. In the memo, the errors in the application form will be mentioned by the examination authority. Candidates need to send all the necessary documents for correcting the defects to CEE office on or before the specified date along with the printout of memo sheet.
Instructions for candidates:
- Candidates are urged to download their admit cards within the given schedule.
- Candidates are preferably required to carry colour printouts of KEAM admit card 2018 on the day of the exam. They are also required to bring the KEAM admit card at the time of the counselling.
- The admit card of KEAM 2018 should not be tampered/ damaged/ transferred under any circumstances. Also, the admit card should be kept safe till the admission process is completed.
- Candidates can also download their KEAM admit card 2018 through help desks and facilitation centres set up across the state of Kerala.
- In case, candidates face trouble in downloading their KEAM 2018 admit card/ hall ticket, it may be due to submission of incorrect or incomplete application form.
- Candidates who have other defects in their submitted applications will be able to view the defects by clicking on “Memo Details”. A copy of the generated Memo along with the documents for rectification of defects have to be sent to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations before April 17, 2018 (5 PM).
- Facility of one-time correction of mobile number and email ID will also be present for the candidates.
- If there are any complaints regarding the details shown in the profile page then the candidates may send their complaints with supporting documents to prove their claim to the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examination, 5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhinagar, Thiruvananthapuram before April 17, 2018 (5 PM).
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor