KCG Recruitment 2018: Apply for 117 Consultants posts
KCG Recruitment 2018: The Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat (KCG) has released notification for the recruitment of 117 consultants posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online/offline on or before June 18, 2018 up to 6:00 pm. In this article, Candidates can check the complete details about KCG Recruitment 2018.
KCG Recruitment 2018 – Important Links:
KCG Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Name of The Organization||Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat (KCG)|
|No. of Posts||117|
|Name of the Posts||Consultant|
|Job Category||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||M.A./M.Com/ M.Sc|
|Application Mode||Offline Process|
KCG Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
- Consultant Grade A1 to A6 – 14
- Consultant Grade B1 to B8 – 46
- Consultant Grade C1 to C4 – 51
- Consultant – IT – 02
- Consultant – Legal – 04
Eligibility Criteria for KCG Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have passed M.A./M.Com/ M.Sc/ M.B.A./B.A./ B.E./MCA/ LLB/Graduation Degree in any discipline, Stenography certificate course from a recognized university
Consultant Grade A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, B7, B8, B9 and IT: Maximum 35 years
Consultant Grade C1, C2, C3, C4: Maximum 30 years
Consultant-Legal: Maximum 40 years
From Grade A1 to A7: Rs 30,000/-
From Grade B1 to B9: Rs 25,000/-
From Grade C1 to C4: Rs 15,000/-
Consultant- IT: Rs 20,000/-
Consultant- legal: Rs 40,000/-
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
How to apply for KCG Recruitment 2018?
- Candidates can download and print the Application form from https://kcg.gujarat.gov.in website.
- The candidate is required to fill all the required details in the Application form and send the filled application form along with necessary documents of proof such as School Leaving Certificate, Marksheet of Graduation and Post-Graduation, Degree certificate of Graduation and Post-Graduation, Experience certificate etc., on or before 18/06/2018, time 18.00 hrs by Registered AD / Speed Post on the following Address.
Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat
Prajna Puram Campus, Opp. PRL, Between Govt. Girls Polytechnic and L.D College of Engineering,
- Candidate is also required to fill the Google form by clicking the link mentioned / given on the website.
About Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat:
Among several initiatives taken by vibrant Gujarat, the Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat established by the Department of Education, stands out prominently as a major response to the very theme of the current century, which is being rapidly characterized as a gateway to the future where the human world family will at last come to create the network of relationships through the harmonizing threads of knowledge. Knowledge has therefore become today the dynamic watchword, and major progressive steps of development are being measured in terms of advancing of knowledge and learning society. Indeed, the Department of Education, Government of Gujarat has manifested eloquently its commitment to the future by creating the Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor