JoSAA third round seat allotment result 2018 declared at josaa.nic.in
JoSAA third round seat allotment result 2018: The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) has declared the results of the third round of seat allotment today, July 11 on the official website, josaa.nic.in. The candidates can download the JOSAA third seat Allotment Results in online mode only. Candidates who will be allotted seats will be required to pay the seat acceptance fee (through SBI e-Challan/ net banking/ debit cards) and get the documents verified at any reporting centre for provisional seat acceptance.
How to check JoSAA Third Round Seat Allotment Results 2018?
- Go to the official website, josaa.nic.in
- Click on the link “JoSAA Third Round Seat Allotment Results 2018”
- Enter all the required information in the space provided
- Click to submit
- Allotment results will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print out of the same for future use.
JoSAA 2018: Counselling schedule
- Seat allocation (Round 5): July 12
- Document verification and acceptance/withdrawal of seat by reporting at reporting centres (Round 5): July 13 to July 14
- Display of seats filled/availability status: July 15
- Seat allocation (Round 6): July 15
- Document verification and acceptance/ withdrawal of seat by reporting at reporting centres (Round 6): July 16 to July 17
- Last round for seat withdrawal: July 16 to July 17
- Display of seats filled/availability status: July 18
- Seat Allocation (Round 7): July 18
- Document verification and acceptance of seat by reporting at reporting centres/admitting institutes: July 19
JOSAA Admission Fee:
The applicants who got the JOSAA 3rd Seat Allotment Order have to pay the admission fee. The acceptance admission fee for the candidates given below.
- For SC, ST, PWD, OBC candidates have to pay the admission fee of 20000/-
- Other categories have to pay 15000/-
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) has been set up by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) to manage and regulate the joint seat allocation for admissions to 97 institutes for the academic year 2017-18. This includes 23 IITs, 31 NITs, 23 IIITs and 20 Other-Government Funded Technical Institutes (Other-GFTIs).
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor