JKCET Admit Card 2018 released
JKCET Admit Card 2018: JAKBOPEE has released JKCET 2018 admit card in online mode on April 11. Registered candidates can download the admit card of JKCET 2018 by mentioning their application number and date of birth. JKCET 2018 Exam will be conducted on April 22, 2018 in offline mode. Candidates can download your admit card from the official website, jakbopee.org. Candidates can get complete details of JKCET 2018 Admit Card from this article.
Direct link to download JKCET Admit Card 2018 – Click here
Important Dates of JKCET 2018 Admit Card:
Downloading of JKCET 2018 Admit card
April 11, 2018
JKCET 2018 entrance exam
April 22, 2018
How to Download JKCET 2018 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of JKCET i.e.jakbopee.org
- Candidates will have to mention their application number and date of birth to access the JKCET 2018 admit card
- The JKCET 2018 admit card will be displayed on the screen. Candidates must check that all the information displayed on the admit card of JKCET 2018 is correct.
- If there are any discrepancies in the JKCET admit card 2018, then it should be brought to the notice of the authorities concerned
- If there are no discrepancies in the admit card of JKCET 2018, candidates should download and take its print out
Note: If the candidates are not able to download the JKCET 2018 admit card due to lack of proper internet facilities, then they can get in touch with the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE by taking an appointment over the telephone.
Candidates will have to pay a nominal fee of INR 100 at any of the BOPEEE offices during working day and get the hall ticket of JKCET 2018.
- BOPEE Office, Bhagat-i-Barzullah, opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar-190005 (11 A.M. to 5 P.M.)
- BOPEE Office, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu-180012 (11 A.M. to 5 P.M.)
Details on JKCET 2018 Admit Card:
The details that are mentioned on the admit card of JKCET 2018 include:
- Venue of the JKCET 2018 entrance exam
- Date of the JKCET exam
- Time of the entrance exam of JKCET 2018
- Name of the candidate
- Paste attested photograph of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Important Instructions
Documents Required with Admit Card:
In the print out of JKCET 2018 admit card, candidates have to affix their recent passport-sized photograph. Also, along with the admit card of JKCET candidates has to carry any one of the following ID proof in original for verification:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Photo ID issued by concerned college/Employer
Exam day guidelines for JKCET 2018:
JKCET 2018 Admit card will also have a list of instructions which all aspirants must read carefully and follow. Students must follow certain rules and regulations to ensure the smooth running of the exam procedure:
- Candidates must report to their designated JKCET 2018 center 45 minutes to 1 hour prior to the examination time.
- They must bring a copy of their admit card, original identity proof, 3 photographs and stationery as permitted.
- JKCET 2018 Admit Card is not transferable to any other person. Any such act of impersonation will be punished accordingly.
- Items like calculators and log tables, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, paper chits, mobile phones or pagers will not be allowed into to the exam hall.
- Students must mark their answers on the OMR sheet provided. They must fill in the necessary details and should not do any rough work on this sheet.
- Individuals can approach the Invigilator or Center Supervisor present in the exam hall for any technical assistance, first aid emergency or any information regarding the online entrance test.
- JKCET 2018 Admit card should be produced during the counseling process and must be preserved till the entire admission process is over.
JKCET 2018 Exam Schedule:
|09:55 AM||Reporting in the examination hall.|
|10:00 AM||The invigilator will verify the candidate’s identification with the photograph pasted on admit card and attendance sheet.|
|10:15 AM||The authority will be provided the OMR answer sheet and they will be allowed to read the instruction given on that.|
|10:25 AM||The Question Booklet will be given to the candidates and they have to be entered the booklet number on the answer sheet.|
|10:30 AM||Candidates will be allowed to open the question booklet and start attempting the questions.|
|01:30 PM||OMR answer sheet will be hand over to the invigilator and leave allowed the examination hall after permission by the authority.|
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor