JIPMER Recruitment 2018: Apply for 115 Nursing Officer and LDC posts
JIPMER Recruitment 2018: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) Puducherry released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 115 Nursing Officer, LDC. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from April 18 2018 at 11:00 AM to May 18, 2018 till 05:00 PM. The Written Examination for these 115 advertised posts will be held on June 10, 2018.
JIPMER Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18 Apr 2018 11:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||18 May 2018 05:00 PM|
|Download of Hall Ticket from
|30 May 2018 from 10.00 AM|
|Date of Examination (Online Mode Only)
|10 Jun 2018|
|Timings of Written (Computer Based Test) Examination:-|
|Nursing Officer (Post Code No.1) (Tentative)||02:00 PM to 03:30 PM|
|Lower Division Clerk (Post Code No.2) (Tentative)||02:00 PM to 03:30 PM|
|Expected date of publication of Merit List||On or Before 20 Jun 2018|
JIPMER Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Name of The Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER Puducherry)|
|No. of Posts||115|
|Name of the Posts||Nursing Officer, LDC|
|Job Category||Puducherry Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree OR Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
For Nursing Officer Group B: Maximum 35 years
For Lower Division Clerk Group C: Maximum 30 years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- For OBC Candidates: 03 years
- For PwD Candidates: 40 years
- For PwD + OBC Candidates: 43 years
- For PwD + SC/ST Candidates: 45 years
JIPMER Recruitment 2018 Vacancy and Qualification Details:
|i) Degree OR Diploma in General Nursing
and Midwifery or equivalent from a
recognized University/ Institution.
ii) Registered as Nurse and Midwife
|Lower Division Clerk
|i) 12th Class or equivalent qualification
from a recognized board or University.
ii) A Typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or
25 w.p.m in Hindi on Manual Typewriter.
iii) A Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English
or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer
(35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to
10,500 KDPH/ 9,000 KDPH on an average
of 5 key depressions for each word).
How to apply JIPMER Recruitment 2018 online?
- Log on to the official website: jipmer.edu.in
- Click on “Registration”
- Read the advertisement details very carefully to ensure your eligibility before “Online Application”
- Click on “Online Application” to fill up the application form online
- The candidate would be directed to a page where he/she has to click on “Apply Online” (for the first time registration or new registration)/ already registered candidate just need to “Sign In” by using their application number and password sent to their valid e-mail ID/Mobile No. (This is required always for logging in to their account for Form Submission and Admit Card/Call Letter Download)
- Fill up the application form as per the guidelines and information sought
- Candidates need to fill up to all required information in “First Screen” tab and click on “SUBMIT” to move next screen.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor