JIPMER MBBS 2019 Admit Card Released; Download at jipmer.edu.in
The Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry has released the admit card for the MBBS entrance examination 2019 on its official website, jipmer.edu.in. The Students who have registered for the JIPMER MBBS 2019 Entrance Exam can download their admit card from the official website, jipmer.edu.in. The JIPMER MBBS 2019 Examination will be conducted on June 2, 2019 in two shifts- morning (10 am to 12:30 pm) and afternoon shift (3 pm to 5:30 pm).
JIPMER MBBS 2019 course is for four years and six months followed by one year of compulsory rotatory internship for an award of a degree. The common entrance examination is conducted to fill up 200 seats. The distribution of seats is 150 seats in JIPMER Puducherry and 50 seats in JIPMER Karaikal. The merit list will be published on or before June 21, 2019. The JIPMER MBBS 2019 course will commence on July 3, 2019.
How to download JIPMER MBBS 2019 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website, jipmer.edu.in
- On the homepage, Click on the tab Announcements
- Click on the details link of JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination Hall Ticket -2019
- Again click on the link “Download Hall Ticket – Click Here”
- A new page will open
- Enter the user id, Password and click on login button
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take its printout for future use
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor