JIPMER Admit Card 2018 Released, check and download at jipmer.edu.in
JIPMER Admit Card 2018: The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released the Admit Card for the JIPMER MBBS Exam 2018 on its official website. The candidates can download their respective admit cards by logging on to the website: http://jipmer.edu.in. The admit card of JIPMER MBBS 2018 exam will not be sent through post or any other offline means. JIPMER MBBS 2018 examination will be conducted in computer based mode on June 3, 2018 in two shifts. Students will get the details about their shift on the JIPMER Admit Card 2018. The application form of JIPMER MBBS 2018 was released on March 7, 2018.
The duration of the course will be 4 years and 6 months, followed by 1 year of compulsory rotatory internship for the award of degree. There are 150 MBBS seats at JIPMER Puducherry and 50 at JIPMER. The candidate has to carry their JIPMER MBBS hall tickets along with a valid ID proof (Aadhaar/e-Aadhaar or passport) and the photocopy of same ID proof to the examination hall.
Publication of merit list: On or before June 20
First counselling: June 27 to 29 (tentative)
Second counselling: July 25 (tentative)
Third counselling: August 20 (tentative)
Final counselling: September 28 (tentative)
How to download JIPMER admit card 2018?
- Log on to the official website: jipmer.edu.in.
- Click on the link that says “Download Hall Ticket for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination”
- Click on ‘Click Here”
- A new page will appear on your screen
- Use your credentials for login on to the page
- The admit card would be displayed on the screen
- Check and save the admit card
- Take printout for future use
JIPMER MBBS 2018: Examination scheme and pattern:
The online computer based test (CBT) is scheduled to be conducted on June 3. It will be conducted either in one or two shifts. The duration of the same will be 2.5 hours and will contain 200 MCQ type questions. Questions will be asked from physics, chemistry, biology, English language and comprehension and logical and quantitative reasoning.
Single shift: 10 am to 12:30 pm
Two shifts: Morning shift: 10 am to 12:30 pm
Afternoon shift: 3 pm to 5:30 pm
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Exam Day Schedule:
|Exam Day Events||Morning Shift||Afternoon Shift|
|Date of JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination||June 3, 2018 (Sunday)||June 3, 2018 (Sunday)|
|Reporting Time||7:30 P.M. Onwards||1:30 P.M. Onwards|
|No Late Entry Allowed After||9:15 A.M.||2:30 P.M.|
|Examination Time||10.00 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.||3:00 P.M. to 5:30 P.M.|
|Exit from Exam Hall Permitted From||12:30 P.M.||5:30 P.M.|
JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2018 – Important Highlights:
- JIPMER MBBS 2018 admit card is only available in online mode.
- Hall ticket of JIPMER MBBS 2018 mentions exam venue, time and shift of JIPMER MBBS entrance. It also contains name and date of birth details as mentioned by the candidate at the time of filling JIPMER MBBS 2018 application form.
- The candidate’s uploaded photo and signature will also be present in the admit card.
Request for change of any information as mentioned in JIPMER MBBS admit card 2018 will not be considered under any circumstances.
- No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall without a valid JIPMER MBBS 2018 admit card.
- It is compulsory for candidates appearing for JIPMER MBBS 2018 to carry the following to the examination hall:
- A valid JIPMER MBBS admit card 2018
- A valid ID proof (Aadhaar card or e-Aadhaar or a Passport)
- Photocopy of the ID proof
- No ID proof other than those mentioned above, ie. Aadhaar Card or e-Aadhaar or Passport will be permitted under any circumstances.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor