JEECE Answer Key 2018 / Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination 2018 Paper solution Released – Check answers here
EECE 2018 Answer Keys have been released now. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board (JCECEB) is the conducting authority of the JEECE entrance exam. The exam will be conducted for the candidates those seeking admission in professional BE/B.Tech degree course. Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (JEECE) is organized every year on a state level. Candidates can get the admission in government colleges and institutions in the state of Jharkhand.
The board publish the answer key after one or two days of the written examination. It can be accessed through online mode only. Candidates can check the answer key on the official website. JEECE answer key 2018 has been released set-wise for all sets of the exam. Candidates can view their answer key according to their set. The answer key has been released on 5th June 2018. The board also provide the master question paper along with the correct answers. Candidates can estimate their marks before the declaration of the final result. The answer key contain the questions along with their accurate answer.
JEECE 2018 Cut Off will be announced after the announcement of the result. The cut off is the minimum qualifying marks which candidates have to score to get admission in the engineering colleges of Jharkhand state.
How to Download Answer Key
Candidates can follow the procedure given below to download the JEECE 2018 answer key.
- Go to the official website link (link is given above).
- On the website, click on the ‘JEECE answer key-2018’ link.
- Open on the link and select your set (A, B, C, D).
- The answer key will be opened in PDF format.
- Download the pdf file and check your answers with the official answer key.
- Take the printout of the answer key and secure it for further use.
How to challenge JEECE Answer Key 2018?
To challenge the answer key of JEECE 2018, candidates need to follow the simple steps given below:
- Candidates have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org raising their objections in the answer key with valid proofs.
- They will have to mention the question number and question paper set against which they want to file an objection and attach the scanned valid proofs in the mail within the stipulated time period.
- Candidates can submit their objection personally also at the address given below:
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus,
Tupudana Road, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum, Kali Nagar, Namkum,
Ranchi, Jharkhand – 834010
JEECE Result 2018 will be released by the exam conducting authority in the month of June 2018. Candidate will be able to check their results by entering their “Roll Number” or “Application Number”.
JEECE result 2018 will be announced by the board through online mode. The There is no facility of re-checking or re-evaluation of the answer sheet in any circumstances. It will release the JEECE result in the month of June 2018. Candidates are advised that score card will be secured till the counselling session. In result candidates can check their qualifying status. The board will also publish the category-wise merit list. After the announcement of the result, the authority will start the counselling from the month of June 2018. The counselling procedure will be organized in two rounds.
Best wishes – Gc tutor