JEE Main Paper 2 result 2018 declared with rank @ cbseresults.nic.in
JEE Main Paper 2 result 2018: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) released the results of Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2018 Paper 2 result with Rank on May 30, 2018. The JEE Main exam 2018 was held on April 8, 2018. The students who appeared for the JEE Main Exam in the month of April 2018 can check their result on the official website. Through JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2018, the candidates will be able to get access to the secured marks and All India and Category-wise Ranks. By checking the result of JEE Main Paper 2 for B.Arch and B.Planning, the candidates will get to know whether they are eligible for admission procedure or not. The results are now available on the CBSE websites – jeemain.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in.
How to check JEE Main Paper II Results 2018?
- Open the official website – cbse.nic.in or jeemain.nic.in or cbseresults.nic.in
- On the homepage, you will find JEE Main Paper II Results link
- Click on the link
- A new page will open
- Enter your Roll number, date of birth and click on submit
- The result will be displayed on the screen of your computer or mobile
- You can download or take a printout of your result for future use
Inter-se-Merit of JEE Main 2018 Paper 2 Result:
- In case, two or more candidates score equal marks, then the formulae of inter-se-merit will be applicable wherein the merit of 2 such candidates will be decided in the following order:
- Candidate with higher marks in Aptitude Test will be awarded better rank
- If the tie further exists, then the candidate having higher marks in Drawing Test will be given better rank
- In case, the tie still exists, then the ratio of positive and negative marks will be used. Candidates with higher absolute value of the ratio will be awarded better rank
- Even after this, if the resolution is not possible, then finally such candidates will be given the same rank
JEE Main 2018 Paper 2 Counselling:
The counselling and seat allotment procedure of JEE Main 2018 Paper 2 will be done by JoSAA 2018 tentatively in the second week of June 2018. All eligible candidates will be required to register and fill the choices of the colleges and courses by the last week of June. Candidates will be allotted seats according to the merit list. The counselling and seat allotment for JEE Main 2018 is expected to be held in 7 rounds.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor