JEE Main January 2019 Result Announced; Check at Jeemain.nic.in
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the results of Paper -1 Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) today on January 19 from the official website, Jeemain.nic.in. The Joint Entrance (JEE Main) examinations were held between January 8 and 12, 2019 in two shifts per day. A total number of 9, 29,198 candidates were registered for Paper 1 out of which 8,74,469 appeared. JEE Main Paper -1 was held for admissions in B.E. and B. Tech. in engineering and technological institutes across the country and also as an eligibility for JEE Advanced. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check and download their results from the official website, Jeemain.nic.in.
There were 467 examination centres across the country and abroad. A total number of 566 Observers, 254 City- Coordinators and 25 State Coordinators were deployed at these centres to oversee the smooth and fair conduct of examination. This time the results are declared in results are declared in percentile scores unlike the last year.
The marks obtained by candidates in JEE Main exam are converted into a scale ranging from 100 to 0 for each session of examinees. The NTA Score indicates the percentage of candidates that have scored equal to or below (same or lower raw scores) that particular Percentile in that session.
How to check JEE Main January 2019 Result?
- Visit the official website, jeemain.nic.in
- Click on the link, “JEE Main January 2019 NTA Score” on the home page
- Enter Application number, DOB & Security pin and click on login button
- The results will appear on the screen
- Download and take print out for further reference.
JEE Main 2019 Toppers – 100 NTA Score:
A total of 15 students have scored a 100 percentile. The following candidates have received 100 NTA Score in January 2019 examination in Paper-I (B.E. /B. Tech.):
1. Dhruv Arora (Madhya Pradesh)
2. Raj Aryan Agrawal (Maharashtra)
3. Adelly Sai Kiran (Telangana)
4. Bojja Chetan Reddy (Andhra Pradesh)
5. Sambit Behera (Rajasthan)
6. Naman Gupta (Uttar Pradesh)
7. Yindukuri Jayanth Phani Sai (Telangana)
8. Vishwanth K (Telangana)
9. Himanshu Gaurav Singh (Uttar Pradesh)
10. Kevin Martin (Karnataka)
11. Shubhankar Gambhir (Rajasthan)
12. Battepati Karthikeya (Telangana)
13. Ankit Kumar Misra (Maharashtra)
14. Jayesh Singla (Punjab)
15. Gupta Kartikey Chandresh (Maharashtra)
The next JEE Main April Exam 2019 will be conducted between April 6 and 20 in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. The application for April session will begin from February 8 and conclude on March 7, 2019.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor