JEE Main April 2019 Answer Key Released; Check at jeemain.nic.in
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the answer key for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2019 on its official website, jeemain.nic.in. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the answer keys from the official website, jeemain.nic.in. Candidates can also challenge the JEE Main 2019 answer key through the official website, jeemain.nic.in. Candidates can raise the objection, if any, against answer key from April 14 to 16 (up to 11:50 PM).
The JEE(Main)-2019 has been conducted throughout the country and abroad on 07th ,8th , 9th ,10th and 12th April 2019 through the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode in which 9,58,619 candidates were registered.
The National Testing Agency has uploaded the Answer Key for candidates to challenge. The procedure (as enclosed) for challenge of Answer Key may be used. This facility is available from 14.04.2019 to 16.04.2019 (upto 11:50 PM).The Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only) as processing fee for each question challenged. The payment of the processing fee may be made through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking. The processing fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct. No challenge will be entertained without receipt of processing fee.
The link is available on the website and candidates need to click on it to view their respective question paper and responses. Please “login and click link for display of your question papers and your responses.” This facility will remain available from 14.04.2019 to 16.04.2019 only. The candidates are advised to save their question papers and responses for future reference.
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key:
1. Please go to website https://jeemain.nic.in
2. Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
3. Click ‘Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key’.
4. You will see 90 Questions (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) IDs for Paper I and 80 Questions (Mathematics/Aptitude) IDs for Paper II They are in sequential order.
5. The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
6. If you wish to challenge this option, you may use anyone or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
7. After clicking your desired option, both for Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics for paper I and Mathematics/Aptitude IDs for Paper II scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen.
8. You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
9. You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single .pdf file).
10. Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’.
11. You will find a screen displaying your challenges.
12. Kindly pay the processing fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
13. Select Mode of Payment and Pay your processing fee @ Rs.1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
14. In case your challenge is found correct, your processing fee will be refunded in the same account.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor