JEE Advanced 2018 Answer Key Released
JEE Advanced 2018 Answer Key: IIT Kanpur has released the question paper with answer keys for JEE Advanced 2018 exam conducted on May 20, 2018. JEE Advanced is conducted for admission to IITs and ISM, Dhanbad. The exam was conducted in online mode this year. Students can check the question papers and official answer keys from the official website, https://jeeadv.ac.in// and submit their objections through the link provided. The master question paper was released on May 22, 2018.
To view the candidate responses and challenge answer key – Click here
To upload corrected/new/proper certificates – Click here
Candidates are allowed to submit objections only till May 30, 5 pm. Any objection submitted after that will not be taken into consideration. The result for JEE Advanced 2018 will be declared on June 10, 2018. Students who have appeared for the exam will be able to view their All India Ranks through the candidate’s portal on the official website.
Important Dates Related to JEE Advanced 2018 Answer Key:
|1||JEE Advanced 2018 exam||May 20, 2018|
|2||Availability of recorded responses of candidates||May 25, 2018|
|3||JEE Advanced Answer Keys||May 29, 2018|
|4||Feedback and comments on Answer key||May 29-30, 2018|
|5||Result declaration||June 10, 2018|
JEE Advanced 2018 Official Answer Key (Provisional):
|Paper I||Paper II
|Click here||Click here|
JEE Advanced 2018 Official Question Papers:
Clarification regarding answers of Numerical-Answer-Type questions:
For Numerical-Answer-Type questions, the numerical VALUE entered by the candidate will be evaluated. Wherever applicable, depending on the question, answers will be evaluated by checking whether the answer entered by the candidate falls within a range of two values, with or without including the upper and lower values of the range depending on the question.
1) If an answer is the integer 11 (Eleven), all answers entered as 11, 11.0 or 11.00 will be correct.
2) If an answer is exactly the number 11.5 (Eleven-point-five), all answers entered as 11.5 or 11.50 will be correct.
3) If an answer is the number 11.367777777…, all answers entered within a specified range, for example 11.36 to 11.37 (this range is shown for illustration purposes only) will be correct. Thus both answers 11.36 and 11.37 will be correct.
How to check JEE Advanced 2018 Answer Key?
- Go to official JEE Advanced 2018 website: www.jeeadv.ac.in.
- Click on the link provided for Paper 1/Paper 2.
- Question paper and answer key will open in pdf format.
- Download the key and go through it carefully.
- To submit your objection, go to the JEE Advanced official website again.
- Click on the candidate’s portal link provided and login to your candidate’s profile.
- Follow the instructions and submit your objection.
How to check JEE Advanced 2018 Optical Response Sheet?
The optical response sheet of candidates will be available online or will be sent to them on their registered email ID tentatively from the last week of May 2018. The Optical Response Sheet will be release before the JEE Advanced answer key 2018.
- The link to check JEE Advanced 2018 Optical response Sheet (ORS) will be provided here later.
- Candidates have to enter their JEE Advanced 2018 registration number, date of birth, mobile number and email address.
- Now, the ORS of the candidates will be displayed on the screen.
- They can now check their JEE Advanced 2018 response sheet.
How to challenge JEE Advanced 2018 Optical Response Sheet (ORS)?
In case there are any discrepancies, the candidates can seek review of the machine-read responses. Requests for review must be submitted online. While submitting review requests, the candidates should pay a review fee Rs.500 per question. Complete details, instructions and the mode of payment will be provided online.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor