Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2018 Released
Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2018: Join Indian Navy Nausena Bharti has released Indian Navy SSR Hall Ticket 2018 for September/October Exam. Candidates are able to download admit card for Senior Secondary Recruits Batch from 14th August. Indian Navy SSA Admit Card 2018 is available on the official site i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in. Indian Navy Admit Card 2018 is mandatory for candidates to appear in the exam because without Admit Card candidates won’t be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
Join Indian Navy Department has invited online application from Unmarried Male candidates for Artificer Apprentice and Senior Secondary Recruits SSR Batch February 2019. A lots of candidates have filled the form to serve the nation till the last date. Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit on their performance in Computer Based Examination, qualifying Physical Fitness Test and Fitness in Medical Examinations.
Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2018 Details:
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Exam Name: Indian Navy 10+2 SSR
Number of Vacancies: Various
Name of Batch: Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)
SSR Exam Date: September/ October 2018
SSR Admit Card Available: 14th August 2018
Admit Card Status: Available
How to Download Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2018?
- Visit official link – joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/account/login
- A window will open
- Fill the asked details such as Email ID and Password to login
- Your admit card will be shown on the screen
- Download the PDF and take printout for future use
Documents to carry at the time of Exam:
- Indian Navy SSR Admit Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Photo Identity Card (preferably your Aadhaar Card else valid Photo ID)
Indian Navy SSR Exam Pattern:
- Written exam will Consist of Objective Type questions.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and of objective type.
- Question Paper Will be Divided into 04 Parts and Each part will be of 25 Questions.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2.
- Duration of question paper will be of one hour (60 minutes).
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor