Indian Navy Mumbai Recruitment 2018: Apply for 318 Apprentice Trainee Posts
Indian Navy Mumbai Recruitment 2018: Naval Dockyard, Mumbai invites online applications on website from ITI qualified candidates (Male /Female) in various designed trades [except Rigger and Crane Operator(Overhead Steel Industry)] for enrolment into Apprenticeship training at Dockyard Apprentice School under Apprentice Act 1961 read in conjunction with Apprentice Rules. Interested Male and Female Candidates can apply for the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment from 06th August 2018 to 27th August 2018. Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Trainee Online Form 2018 can be submitted at www.bhartiseva.com from 4th August 2018.
Indian Navy Mumbai Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of Organisation: Naval Dockyard Mumbai
Name of the Posts: Apprentice Training
Periods of Training: One Year/Two Year/Three Years
Job Type: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: Mumbai
Total No. of Posts: 318 Posts
Last Date of Application – within 21 days (25 August 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement in the employment newspaper
Written Test Date and Venue – November 2018 at Mumbai
Indian Navy Mumbai Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
One Year Apprentice Training Trade: 253 Posts
- Fitter – 40
- Machinist – 30
- Welder – 20
- Plumber – 20
- Manson – 15
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance-20
- Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioning – 05
- Mechanic Diesel – 20
- Painter – 10
- Power Electrician – 20
- Instrument Mechanic – 10
- Electroplater – 03
- Foundry Man – 05
- Pipe Filter – 15
- Shipwright (Wood)- 20
One Year & 03 Months Apprentice Training Trade: 08 Vacancy
- Crane Operator – 05 Posts
Year Apprentice Training Trade: 60 Vacancies
- Shipwright(Steel)- 40
- Rigger – 20
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Mumbai Recruitment 2018 for Apprentices Post:
- 10th passed with a minimum of 50% marks
- ITI Examination (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant Trade with aggregate of 65% marks
Candidate should have between 01st April 1999 to 31st March 2016 age as per notification of Apprentice recruitment. Age Relaxation are applicable to SC/ST/OBC Candidate as per Indian Govt rules.
Minimum Physical Standards:
- Height – 150 cms
- Weight – not less than 45 Kgs
- Chest expansion – not less than 5 cms
- Eye sight – 6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glasses)
Selection Procedure for Apprentices Post:
Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in written test followed by Interview/Skill Test.
How to apply for Indian Navy Mumbai Recruitment 2018 for Apprentices Post?
- Candidates log on to “http://www.bhartiseva.com/”.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Pay prescribed Application Fee and click on submit button
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor