Indian Navy MR/NMR Recruitment April 2019 Batch – Apply Online for Steward, Chef, Hygienist Posts
Indian Navy MR/NMR Recruitment: Indian Navy has invited online application for MR/NMR Entry for the course commencing in April 2019 for the posts of Chefs, Steward and Hygienist. Unmarried male Indian citizens interested in the Indian Navy MR/ NMR Recruitment can apply online before 01-July-2018. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply online form the official website, www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy MR/NMR Recruitment – Important Dates:
Starting Date – 18-June-2018
Last Date – 01-July-2018
Admit Card – July/August 2018
Exam Date – September /October 2018
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy MR/NMR Recruitment:
Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
(a) Chef – They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
(b) Steward – They would be required to serve food in the officers‟ messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
(c) Hygienist – They will be required to maintain hygiene in wash rooms and other areas. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 1998 to 31 Mar 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Examination
During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs. 21,700- Rs. 69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs. 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
How to apply for Indian Navy MR/NMR Recruitment?
Candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 18 Jun 18 to 01 Jul 18. The procedure is as follows:-
- Applicants need to register with www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with a valid and active “E-mail ID” and mobile number in order to fill online application for the said entry. Already registered candidates, personal, education and communication particulars need to be update. Otherwise, the candidate will not be able to view online application in the “Current Opportunity”.
- There are two ways of registration (i) With Aadhaar (ii) Without Aadhaar. Candidates can use with Aadhaar option for simplified application process.
- “Log–in” with the registered E-mail Id and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the “Submit” button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- Photograph. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND. Size of the photograph should be between 60-100 KB.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor