Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2018 Released
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2018: Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2018 has been released and exam is set to be held in September/ October 2018. After completing its online application process for Navik GD now Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2018 has been released. Numerous candidates have applied for these posts and now all of those individuals are able to download Indian Coast Guard Hall Ticket 2018 from the official website. The department has released its Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2018 via its official website i.e. joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2018 Details:
Name of Department – Indian Coast Guard Department
Name of Post- Navik (General Duty)
Number of Vacancies- Not Specified
Exam Date – September/ October 2018
Admit Card Releasing Date- 13th August
Official Website- joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
How to download Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2018?
- Visit the official website of department i.e. joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Check the “New Events” Section
- Click on the Admit Card link
- Enter your Registration No or Email Id
- Submit it.
- If all of your entered details are correct, you will see your Indian Coast Guard Hall Ticket 2018 blinking on screen.
- Save it and take a printout of it for future references.
The candidates before attending the written exam must carry the following particulars prior to the written exam as prescribed by the authority in the official notification :
- Three copies of pre filled online E –Admit Card with latest photograph affixed
- Original Class 10th Marks Sheet and Certificate
- Original Class 12th Mark sheet and Certificate
- Original Caste certificate
- Original Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of Identity
- OBC Certificate As per Govt of India Format
- 10 recent colored passport size photograph
Prior to written exam, the Scrutiny of above mentioned documents will be conducted and candidates not in possession of above documents will not be permitted to appear in the written examination. Candidate who’s Scrutiny of Documents will be successful, have to submit a copy of the documents at the exam center.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor