Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018: Apply for 20750 Vacancies at www.incometaxindia.gov.in
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018: Income Tax Department has published an Income Tax Recruitment Notification 2018 for the posts of PS Cadre, AO Cadre, Notice Server, LDC, Group C, Driver, Steno, Grade-2, Income Tax Officer, Income Tax Inspector, and TA. There are 20750 vacancies are available. Candidates can apply by sending the Income Tax Recruitment 2018 Application Form before the last date. You can download the application form from the official web portal i.e. www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Name of the Organization||Income Tax Department|
|Name of the Available Post||PS Cadre, AO Cadre, Notice Server, LDC, Group C, Driver, Steno, Grade-2, Income Tax Officer, Income Tax Inspector, and TA|
|Total Number of Posts||20750 Vacancies|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Apply Procedure||Online/ Offline Application Form|
|Apply Online Start Date||Update Soon|
|Apply Online Last Date||Update Soon|
|Income Tax Official Website||www.incometaxindia.gov.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must possess 10th & 12th Class certificates from an Authorised Institution.
- Aspirants possess 20 WPM Typing Speed (English) and 15 WPM (Hindi).
- Candidates should be completed the Bachelor Degree (Mathematics & Statistics) from an authorized University.
- Candidate age should be greater than 18 years and must be below than 35 years to be eligible for the 20750 Income Tax Department Vacancy.
- The age relaxation will be applicable 05 years for SC/ ST categories & 03 years for OBC category as per the notification.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
How to apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018?
- Visit the official website, www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the link “Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018”
- Then click on the link for the post which you are applying for
- Open the notification and read it carefully
- Then click on Apply online link
- Fill the required details and upload the scanned Documents, Photograph & Signature
- Cross check the details which you have entered before submission
- Then submit the application form
- Take the print out of the application form for future use.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor