ICSE 10th Result 2019 Released; Check at cisce.org
The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi has released the results of class 10 examination on Tuesday, May 7, 2019. The students who appeared for the exam can check their results through the websites- cisce.org, results.cisce.org. The Indian Certificate Secondary Education (ICSE) exams were held between February 22 and March 25, 2019.
How to check ICSE 10th Result 2019 online?
- Visit the official results website of CISCE, cisce.org
- Select ICSE course
- Enter you UID, Index number and Captcha
- Click on show result button
- Result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take printout for future reference
How to get ICSE 10th Result 2019 SMS?
To receive your ICSE results through SMS, type your unique Id in the new message box in the following manner: ICSE 1234567 (your 7 digit unique id) and send it to 09248082883. Your result will be displayed.
Instructions to apply for recheck online:
1. Requests for recheck of the subject grades awarded to the candidates who took the current year’s ICSE/ISC Examination can only be submitted to the Council online.
2. Recheck is a Paid Service. For each recheck, Schools / candidates will be required to pay the charges (as prescribed by the Council from time to time) which shall be made online. The charges to be paid for the recheck is Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) per subject per candidate for the current year of Examination.
3. The Online Recheck portal will be available for 7 days from the date of declaration of results.
4. The accuracy of a subject grade awarded will be checked on request, in one or more subjects, provided that the Head of the School / candidate submits the application online. Applications for recheck must be submitted online and must be received at the Council’s office within the stipulated time. (The exact dates will be notified by the Council at the time of declaration of the results.)
a. The recheck will be restricted to checking whether: –
– All the answers have been marked.
– There has been a mistake in the totalling of marks for each question in the subject and transferring the marks correctly onto the first cover page of the answer booklet.
– The continuation sheets attached to the answer booklet, as mentioned by the candidate, are intact.
b. No other re-evaluation of the answer script or other work done by the candidate as part of the examination will be carried out.
c. No candidate, person or organisation shall be entitled to claim re-evaluation or disclosure or inspection of the answer scripts or copies of it and other documents as these are treated as most confidential by the Council.
d. The recheck will be carried out by a competent person appointed by the Chief Executive and Secretary of the Council.
e. On rechecking the scripts, if it is found that there is an error, the marks will be revised accordingly.
f. The communication regarding the revision of marks, if any, shall be sent online to the Head of the School / candidate.
g. The Council will not be responsible for any loss or damage or any inconvenience caused to the candidate, consequent to the revision of marks and no claims in this regard shall be entertained.
h. In case of any change in grade / marks awarded to the candidate, the candidate will be required to deposit the original Statement of Marks and Pass Certificate or only the Statement of Marks, as the case may be, to the school of the candidate. The school will forward the same to the Office of the Council for replacement of the document(s).
i. The Council shall replace the necessary document(s) in respect of such candidates whose results have changed only after the originally issued document(s) have been returned by the Head of the School. The candidates should collect the corrected document(s) from their respective schools.
5. Applications for recheck can be submitted only for the subject(s) in which the candidate took the examination in the current year.
6. Applications for recheck can be submitted for one or more subjects, subject to a maximum of the number of subjects in which the candidate took the examinations in the current year.
7. Application for recheck of the subject grade awarded to a particular candidate in a particular subject can be submitted only once.
8. Payment for recheck requests being submitted, must be made online using the payment gateway.
a. Payment once made shall not be refunded, except in case of a change in grade / marks awarded to the candidate.
b. Payment refunds, in case of a change in grade / marks awarded to the candidate, shall be made to the same payment instrument, which was used for making the online payment for the recheck request charges.
9. The decision of the Chief Executive and Secretary of the Council on the result of the scrutiny and recheck shall be final.
10. The Online Recheck happens in three phases
a. User Registration
b. Addition of Recheck Request
11. To raise a Recheck Request, you need to register with the Council by clicking on the below Register Button
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor