HTET Admit Card 2017 / Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test Hall Ticket released
The Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has released the admit cards for the Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test (HTET) 2017 on the official website, the link for which is htetonline.com. A total of 4,45,966 candidates will appear for the exam of which, 3,12,406 are female candidates while 1,33,560 are male aspirants.
The candidates who have applied for the Haryana TETexamination can download their admit card from the official website of the Haryana state education board – htetonline.com.
BSEH will conduct the examination on 23 and 24 December in three levels: PGT Lecturer, TGT Teacher and Primary Teacher. HTET 2017: Aadhaar Number Mandatory For Applicants.
For primary, TGT teacher the exam will be held on 24 December 2017. This year the Board had made Aaadhaar number mandatory while filling up the applications.
‘Candidates must keep one copy of Computer Generated Application Form (Confirmation Page) with them, which have to be provided by the candidate at Examination Center before Exam. There is no requirement to send any hard copy of any document including Computer Generated Application Form (Confirmation Page) to the Board,’ reads the official notification.
The Board had also released the list of candidates who had submitted incomplete applications; 300 candidates did not mention their mother’s name in the application form. The Board had asked the candidates to make the corrections at the earliest.
Exams to be conducted on the following dates:
DATES OF EXAMINATION
Level – 3 ( PGT – LECTURER) : 23-12-2017 (03.00 PM to 05.30 PM) SATURDAY
Level – 2(TGT TEACHER – CLASS VI TO VIII) : 24-12-2017 (10.00 AM to 12.30 PM) SUNDAY
Level – 1(PRIMARY TEACHER – CLASS I TO V) : 24-12-2017 (3.00 PM to 05.30 PM) SUNDAY
How to download HTET 2017 admit card ?
- Steps to download HTET 2017 admit card:1) Visit the BSEH’s official website @ bseh.org.in/
2) Click on ‘HTET Dec 2017 – Admit Card’ in What’s new section
3) Click on the link for HTET Dec 2017 admit card to go to the login page
4) Enter required detail (registration number, password )
5) Select level
4) Click on login
5) Admit card will be displayed on the screen
Click here to directly go to the log-in page. As the website is running slow due to heavy traffic, you may have to wait and try again to download the admit card.
Note: Visit Official website of BSEH for latest news and updates on the exam.
Meanwhile, BSEH, this year has made Aadhaar card number mandatory while filling the particulars in the online application form.
Your hall ticket will have all the information such as Roll No., exam date, timing and venue. Here are some additional information that you should keep in mind while going to the examination venue:
- Reach the exam entre two hours 10 minutes before the scheduled time for security checking.
- While printing admit card, get a coloured copy and get it verified by gazetted officer and deposit it at the centre.
- You will have to submit the application form (confirmation page) at the examination centre.
- Physically challenged candidates can bring their writer.
- Carry your Aadhaar card along with your admit card to the exam centre
- Items not permitted in the exam hall includes – mobile, watch, purse and any electronic equipment.
To ensure that persons recruited as teachers possess the essential aptitude and ability to meet the challenges of teaching at Elementary, Secondary and Senior Secondary levels, one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools recognized by the Department of School Education, Haryana and affiliated by the Board of School Education.
HTET will be conducted by this Board in accordance with these guidelines and such other rules/regulations/instructions/policies laid down by the National Council for Teacher Education/Department of School Education, Haryana.
For more details, candidates can visit the official website.