HSSC Recruitment 2018 for 7110 Constable & SI posts : Apply online
HSSC Recruitment 2018: Haryana Police has issued a notification for the recruitment of 7110 Constable and Sub Inspector Posts. Process of online registration will be begin from 28 April 2018. The online application can be filled up from April 28, to May 28, 2018 till 11:59 P.M through the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission, hssc.gov.in.
Direct link to apply online: http://adv22018.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx
HSSC Recruitment 2018 Important dates:
Starting Date to Apply Online: April 28, 2018
Closing Date to Apply Online: May 28, 2018 (11:59 PM)
Closing date for deposit of Fee: May 30, 2018 (11:59 PM)
HSSC Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Name of The Organisation||Haryana Staff Selection Commission(HSSC)|
|Total Posts||7,110 Posts (Constable: 6, 647 And SI: 463)|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector And Constable|
|Application Start Date||28th April 2018|
|Application Last Date||28th May 2018|
|Closing Date To Deposit Fee||30th May 2018|
|Category||Haryana Government Jobs|
HSSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||General||SC||BCA||BCB||ESM G||ESM SC||ESM BCA||ESM BCB||Total Post|
|Constable General Duty Male||2300||900||700||400||350||100||100||150||5000.|
|Constable General Duty Female||528||206||161||92||80||23||23||34||1147.|
|Constable Reserve Battalion Male||230||90||70||40||35||10||10||15||500.|
|Sub Inspector Male||184||72||56||32||28||08||08||12||400.|
|Sub Inspector female||29||12||09||05||04||01||01||02||63.|
|Total No of Post||3271||1280||996||569||497||142||142||213||7110.|
Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- For Constable (Male/Female/IRB Male Constable) Posts: Aspirant should be passed 12th (Intermediate) and And also have knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric or Higher Qualification.
- For Sub Inspector (Male/Female) Posts: Graduation For Sub Inspector Posts or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board/ institute. And also have knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric or Higher Qualification.
Age Limit – 18 to 25 years For Constable Posts and For Sub Inspector: 21 to 27 years as on for both posts 01 April 2018. Age relaxation for reserved category refer from official notification.
Required Physical Standards Details:
- For Male Constable GD/Sub Inspector Posts:
|General Category||170 Cms||83 cms (Unexpanded) to 87 cms (with expanded)|
|Reserved Category||168 Cms||81 cms (Unexpanded) to 85 cms (expanded)|
- For Female Constable GD & Sub Inspector Posts:
|General Category||158 Cms|
|Reserved Category||156 Cms|
Haryana Police New Race Parameter:
|Sr. No.||Candidates||Test Distance||Qualifying Time|
|1.||Male||2.5 Kilometre||12 minutes|
|2.||Female||01 Kilometre||06 minutes|
|3.||Ex-Serviceman||01 Kilometre||05 Minutes|
- Written Test (Knowledge Test)
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Screening Test
- Scrutiny of Documents
- Medical Test
Application Fee Details:
Ex-serviceman: Exempted from Application Fee.
For Constable GD Posts:
- For General Male/Outsider from Haryana State: Rs.100/-
- For General Female Category Candidates: Rs.50/-
- For SC/BC Category of Haryana: Rs.25/- (Male) and Rs.13/- (Female)
For Sub Inspector Posts:
- For General Male/Outsider from Haryana State: Rs.150/-
- For General Female Category Candidates: Rs.75/-
- For SC/BC Category of Haryana: Rs.35/- (Male) and Rs.18/- (Female)
- Constable(Male & Female – GD), India Reserve Battalions of Haryana State Male Constable: Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/-
- Sub Inspector(Male And Female): Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-
How to Apply for HSSC 2018 Constable and SI Posts?
- Log on to the official website: hssc.gov.in
- Click on “Registration”
- Read the advertisement details very carefully to ensure your eligibility before “Online Application”
- Click on “Online Application” to fill up the application form online
- The candidate would be directed to a page where he/she has to click on “Apply Online” (for the first time registration or new registration)/ already registered candidate just need to “Sign In” by using their application number and password sent to their valid e-mail ID/Mobile No. (This is required always for logging in to their account for Form Submission and Admit Card/Call Letter Download)
- Fill up the application form as per the guidelines and information sought
- Candidates need to fill up to all required information in “First Screen” tab and click on “SUBMIT” to move next screen.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor