HPSSSB Recruitment 2018: Apply online for 1089 TGT, Lab Asst, JE & other posts
HPSSSB Recruitment 2018: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission has invited online applications for direct recruitment of 1089 various categories of posts. The interested and eligible candidates can apply through the official website i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in. The online application can be filled up from 05.07.2018 to 04.08.2018 till 11.59 PM, thereafter website link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of submission of Online Recruitment Applications. No offline Application Form will be accepted by the Commission. The downloaded copy of the online application form along with necessary original certificates and self attested photocopies must be brought at the time of documentation/Evaluation for 15 marks.
HPSSSB Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates:
Beginning Of Registration – 05.07.2018
Last date of Fee Submission – 04.08.2018
Last date of form Submission – 04.08.2018 till 11:59 PM
HPSSSB Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
|Elementary Education||TGT (Medical)||132|
|Health Service||Lab. Assistant (Allopathy)||102|
|Dental Health Services||Dental Hygienist||18|
|Dental Health Services||Dental Mechanic||46|
|Health Safety & Regulation||Food Safety Officer||19|
|Information & Public Relations||Advertisement Designer||01|
|Information & Public Relations||Art Assistant||01|
|Information & Public Relations||Artist||06|
|Agriculture||Agriculture Extension Officer||07|
|ABVI of Mountaineering and Allied Sports||Skiing Instructor||01|
|ABVI of Mountaineering and Allied Sports||Mountaineering
|ABVI of Mountaineering and Allied Sports||Hostel Supervisor||01|
|ABVI of Mountaineering and Allied Sports||Trekking Guide||01|
|Youth Services & Sports||Junior Coach||07|
|Local Audit||Junior Auditor||04|
|Various Deptt.||Junior Scale||24|
|IPR||Publicity Assistant Grade-II||10|
|Industries||Assistant Mining Inspector||01|
|Social Justice & Empowerment||TGT (Arts) Hearing Impaired||01|
|Social Justice & Empowerment||TGT Science (Non-Medical) Hearing Impaired||01|
|Social Justice & Empowerment||TGT (Arts) Visually Impaired||01|
|Transport||Motor Vehicle Inspector||03|
|Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs (W &M)||Inspector Legal Metrology||04|
|HPSEBL||Superintendent (Divisional Accounts)||08|
|HP State Pollution Control Board||Junior Environmental Engineer||12|
|Labour & Employment||Labour Inspector||03|
|HP State Pollution Control Board||Laboratory Assistant||02|
|HP State Pollution Control Board||Data Entry Operator||01|
|HP Institute of Public Administration||Investigator||02|
|HPPWD||Junior Engineer (Civil)||123|
|HPPWD||Junior Engineer (Mech.)||19|
|General Unreserved||Rs 360/-|
|Reserved category of
retired on their own request
|SC/ST/OBC/BPL (ward of
ex-servicemen or ward of
tenure) or Blind/
Note: Candidates can pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and Pay Offline Through E Challan and Lokmitra Kendra.
Eligibility Criteria for HPSSSB Recruitment 2018:
For Educational Qualification for each posts, Please download the official notification and check details.
The minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2018. The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Persons with disabilities & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh. The upper age relaxation is also available to Ex-servicemen candidates of H.P. as per provisions of relevant rules/instructions of H.P. Govt.
How to apply for HPSSSB Recruitment 2018?
- The candidate needs to get him/her self registered on the ORA by using the Option “Sign up” given on the official web site.
- After completing the registration the candidate will sign in into the application by using the user name and password created by him/her at the time of registration.
- The category wise detail of posts will be displayed on the web page i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in Applicant can apply for the post by clicking the “Apply” button against it.
- Candidate needs to choose preferred District and Tehsil for examination.
- After selecting the preferred District and Tehsil the candidate needs to fill his/ her personal as well as contact details.
- After filling up the form for personal and contact details, the candidate needs to upload his/her scanned photograph and signature.
- The candidate needs to provide his/her educational details as per the post.
- If the experience is required for the particular post, then the candidate will be redirected to Experience Page else he will be redirected to payment option.
- Make payment
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor