Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 767 Assistant Posts
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018: The High Court of Gujarat invites Online Applications from the eligible candidates for filling up a 767 vacancies for the post of Assistant for the Subordinate Courts in the State of Gujarat. The application process will start from tomorrow i.e.15th June 2018. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the post on or before 14th July 2018 from the official website, gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Examination Name||Gujarat High Court Exam 2018|
|Organized by||High Court of Gujarat|
|Name of Posts||Assistant|
|Total Number of Vacancies||767|
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates:
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018:
- Bachelor’s Degree obtained from any of the Universities or Institutions established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational Institution recognized as such or declared as deemed University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
- Typing Speed of 5000 Key depression on computer in English and/or Gujarati.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Operation is essential as per Government Resolution No. CRR-10-2007-120320-G.5 dated 13/08/2008.
- Sufficient knowledge of English, Gujarati and Hindi.
A Candidate applying for the post shall not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years of age, as on 14/07/2018 i.e. the Last Date for submitting the Online Application.
The Upper Age Limit may be relaxed as follows:
In any case, the Upper Age Limit for any Candidate under any Category/ Class, shall NOT exceed 45 Years, while availing the above mentioned Age Relaxations, as on 14/07/2018 i.e. the Last Date of submitting the ‘Online Application’.
- Unreserved Category – Rs.600
- SC/ ST/ Socially & Educationally Backward Classes/ PH/ ExSM Category – Rs.300
The selected candidates will be eligible to receive a monthly pay of Rs.19,900 – Rs.63,200.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a Written Examination (Descriptive Type) and Practical/Skill (Typing) Test.
How to apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018?
- Go to the Gujarat High Court Website – gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- On the homepage, go to the Recruitment section and select Current Openings link.
- Search for High Court Of Gujarat Gujarat Notification for 767 Assistant Vacancy.
- Now, Download and read the instruction carefully given in Gujarat High Court Assistant Recruitment Notification 2018.
- Check your eligibility with the mentioned details about educational qualifications and age limit.
- If eligible and willing to apply then click on Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 Apply Online link provided below or on Gujarat High Court Official Website.
- Now, Start filling your personal details like Name, Address, Email ID, Mobile Number etc. and the educational qualification in High Court Of Gujarat application form.
- Upload your photograph and signature and the required educational documents in the prescribed format.
- Later, Make a payment of the desired application fees using various modes of online.
- Re-verify the filled details and finally Click on Submit Button.
- After successful submission of an online application form, take a print out for reference usage.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor